BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How good is this foundation for acne and over all5 Answers
  • I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best designed mineral make-up container. Love that the brush is made into the product and that it has a cover. I use it as a powder, not as foundation and it goes on lightly and evenly.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
True Match is one of the better, cheap face powders I have tried. I used to use this a lot in high school. It blends well and is easy to apply. The price for it is a wonderful bonus.
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Honestly with True Match products you can never go wrong. I've gotten a lot of friends to try this powder and they love it! Loreal provides great products at an affordable price.
Yesenia B.
San Diego, CA
My best friend got me into using this powder foundation, before I was using elf. L'oreal is a pretty great match for me and it doesn't make my face look caked and it lasts all day.
Kassandra A.
Sahuarita , AZ
I do not like this powder very much. The brush it comes with does not work whatsoever. The powder does not stay on, doesn't last, and it's hard to find your color with this product
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY
Doesn't break me out yet still manages to cover everything I need to cover! Super light weight as well and it lasts maybe not quite all day but pretty long. My holy grail foundation
Yahaira C.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: 3-L'oreal Bare Naturale Powder Foundation "472 Cocoa" more...
If you want to go for that subtle natural look, then you can just apply this on top of a corrector and your face will look smooth & natural. It is inexpensive and very easy to use.
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
I normally use a thin layer of liquid foundation and then use this as a top coat to set everything. It gives really great coverage, and is a pretty fantastic product for the price.
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
This powder is my faces' best friend! It goes on great and leaves your face looking flawless. It blends to your skin tone and makes your skin smooth and doesn't make your skin oily.
Hadley M.
This is a great all around power. You can use it to set foundation or use it on its own. Easy to blend and has good color payoff. They are very affordable and one lasts a long time.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!