BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How d...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1994)
Shalesa I.
This was not one of my favorites. It could be the brush that's the issue. It picks up A LOT of powder. When I used my own brush it's the same issue.
Kelsey L.
Covers well for a powder. It makes my face look cakey though. So I just use a small amount to set my foundation and it adds an extra little coverage!
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
This is a great product that covers your blemishes and goes on evenly for a perfect look. Not to pricey for the results. I picked mine up at Walmart.
Alex M.
Hinckley, OH
The brush is very rough on the skin. The powder needs to be blended really well into the face to make sure you don't have a "chalky" look about you.
Kali C.
Locke, NY
I have very light skin, so it is always very difficult for me to find a powder that matches my skin, but I found it! This is by far my go to powder.
Jessica Y.
I like L'Oreal but I am not a fan of foundation packaged this way. The product goes to waste easier because I have no control of how much comes out.
Ophelia S.
I don't really care for this product too much. It cakes on my face a lot and doesn't cover or blend very well for me. The brush was very nice though.
Jude T.
It has a nice pigment to it, the face doesn't look cakey after you put it on and it controls the shyne for about 3 hours. I don't like the brush doe
Michelle L.
A good product I'm not one to say I would wear cheaper makeup products but I can tell you I bought this and honestly I was amazed how good it looks
Alaina B.
My favorite foundation! I've tried more expensive brands and none top the coverage of this formula. Love it and the brush and the variety of shades.
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!