BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
Reviews (1995)
Charles S.
Champaign
Pretty much the same as all their powder foundations has talc in it so can dry and break out some skin tones but still not bad if you have oily skin the is not overly sensitive
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
I only give it three stars because the color was a little light for my skin tone. If I would of gotten a shade darker it would of been to dark. Overall it's a good powder tho. It's non cakey and non irritating. Kinda messy to use but that's to be expected with loose powder so it didn't bother me. I do recommend this but I wouldn't purchase again because of it being to light but I can still use it for baking.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
I have mine in buff beige. And at first I loved this but I just think with my oily skin it was bad.... it covers very well very fast, so I have to be careful with how much I put on just because I do t want that I've over powdered look. I think this is better for people with people who have dry or combination skin. But I do have to admit a little goes a LONG way!! I got mine a year ago and it's. Still has a lot of product. I use this occasionally now. Just gotta keep blotting for those just invade extra oily moments.
Estella H.
Review for: Light Ivory more...
This was the first ever mineral foundation I ever tried probably like ten years ago.
After moving to the desert, I was looking for something lighter and remembered this.
It has amazing coverage and feels so light on the skin.
I'm able to apply it over my foundations for longer wear and it lasts all day.
I wish there was more product in there though I feel like I run through it pretty quick.
It does have a brush and I did try it a few times but wouldn't recommend using it unless you have to, it's super tough and scratchy and it also makes the packaging quite bulky.
Molly C.
I have been using this product for years. Also the concealer for the matching foundation as well. I purchased a ton of the concealer I'm stocked up as it went out of production. I wish they would actually bring the concealer back.

The product gives me a very nice skin like finish. I did enjoy this look because it just effortlessly covers redness, skin imperfections, and zits. And it made me have a Flawless finish.
maricela f.
This is great for a quick foundation to grab instead of using your more higher end one, if you're just going to the post office or studying at the coffee shop. I would buy this again, but I tend to stick to my higher end foundations.
Audriana W.
Falkville, AL
I used to use this all the time. It is an affordable product but it isn't the best quality. I have normal to oily skin and this sometimes left me lot blotchy if I used it without liquid foundation underneath. It's easy to apply but I do not recommend using the brush that it comes with. It would sometimes look cakey. This could be a good product if applied well in moderation.
Allison B.
This is the absolute best foundation I have ever used. It has a plethora of colors to choose from so I find an ideal match for my skin tone. The foundation is a little expensive, but it lasts so long that I don't mind. I also love that you get a new applicator with each purchase to prevent germ and bacteria build up. This is my go to product for foundation!
Mariana R.
Hawthorne, CA
Very light and I loved the quality. It's very long lasting throughout the day but the product itself did not last me as much as my other powder foundations have.
Ali C.
I have used L'Oreal True Match Powder foundation for years now and I still am in love with it! It is a little pricey, but it has great coverage, lasts all day, and doesn't make my baby sensitive face break out! I recommend using a big foundation brush instead if the brush included, but it works fine too!
Kyllin L.
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!