Brooke M.
Summitville, IN

I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!

Elise D.
Elise D.
Henrico, VA
1 year, 5 months ago
Every drug store should have it! And Ulta. Worst case scenario, Amazon. They might have changed the shades though if you can't find a particular one but if you google it there's info about which new shade = the old one!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
1 year, 6 months ago
I buy mine in drug stores and big box retailers
Emily G.
Emily G.
Campobello, SC
1 year, 6 months ago
You can most likely find it Wal-mart that is were i bought mine.
Sam B.
Sam B.
1 year, 7 months ago
Target and walgreens sells this. That's where I buy it at least. I live in Colorado though so I'm not sure about where you live
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
1 year, 7 months ago
I dont have a problem finding it. Its at our local wal mart. Maybe check any drugstore.
Chelsey D.