Stephanie N.
Alvin, TX

How good is this foundation for acne and over all

Salem, IN
1 year, 2 months ago
And the last post I read made my blood boil. Sorry for being catty.
Salem, IN
1 year, 2 months ago
I have used the best of the best. Liquid foundation to cover the worst acne and then apply this. I use it daily with my high end cosmetics and I love it.
Rianna B.
Rianna B.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have been using this product for years! After trying many different foundations, I found this one to be the best in naturally and fully covering my acne. It also has not caused me to break out more like other brands of foundation have. As long as you continue to take care of your face, then this is a great foundation! Lasts all day too. I would just recommend a basic concealer when needed.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
1 year, 7 months ago
I like this product for daily use but do use a liquid foundation to cover up blemishes first. It works well in combination.
Katelin E.
Katelin E.
1 year, 7 months ago
In my honest opinion, it doesn't really work too well. I use more high end foundations, but my sister always asks me to do her makeup and she had this product and it didn't really work too well. She has pretty mild acne and this powder didn't cover any of it at all.