Vatamaniuc A.
Ro

Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?

Florence, KY
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
2 years, 5 months ago
Yes but I like full coverage so I use it on top of my foundation
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
3 years ago
I do.
redosha g.
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely I use it on my bare skin all the time. This is the only foundation that I have found I can use that doesn't irritate or break my face out. I have really sensitive skin and its awesome. I don't use liquid foundation because most of them or oily. I have been using this product for about 7 years now and its the only foundation I use.