BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #31 in Powder Foundation

Skin-Improving mineral makeup. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Finish: Natural but radiant
  • SPF: 19
  • Coverage: Flawless coverage for 16H
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

• Titanium Dioxide 10.0%

• I have this but I have no idea what its purpose is. How do I use ...3 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great loose powder foundation. This stuff is amazing. Now it's a bit pricey for me but it does come with a kabuki brush tho so I think it actually makes it fair, plus the quality of the product us worth it. It's very light feeling but covers really good exspecially fo a powder foundation. It also evens my face and skin tone out. It doesn't get cakey and it goes on and stays on easily and great. Plus there are so many different shades makes it easy to find ur perfect shade match which is always a big deal and not the easiest thing to find alot of times. The brush it comes with is nice and soft and fluffy and works beautifully to blend and cover evenly and smoothly. I absolutely love this powder, like I said it's exspensive for my affordability right now but worth the splurge, so I usually only use it on days I need more coverage or days I actually have plans I don't use it everyday or just to go run errands. Great for special occasions too.
Alexis L.
I have sensitive, combination/oily skin. This powder is a great match for my skin (it's been quite the battle finding the right shade for my fair complexion) and I love the coverage that this loose powder provides, but I do notice some shine about halfway through the day and if I wear this powder daily, I begin to break out more. To combat the things that I don't like about this powder, I blot or use Neutrogena rice complex mattifying powder when my T-zone starts getting a little shiny and I don't wear foundation on a daily basis to allow my skin some recovery time. Great color match, but not great for those like me who struggle with shine over the course of a day or those whose skin isn't fond of having much on it. (Also never saw a non-comedogenic label anywhere on the product details)
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
If you are looking for an affordable easy to find drugstore powder this is the one.
I have very pale skin, a shade for me was very easy to find there are plenty to choose from.
My skin gets oily around my nose but even a light coverage from this seemed to hide it.
I only had to use this once in the morning and it still looked great at night.
I wasn't much a fan of the brush that it came with and always chose to use another one, but it's very neat that it comes with one, was just a little small for my liking. Using this over a primer really makes a difference. I've been able to go out with just this powder foundation before and felt completely confident in the coverage
Lexie R.
This foundation right here is my absolute Holy Grail foundation ever. I have strayed a couple times to other brands when I couldn't find my shade at nearby stores, but they don't even come close to what L'oreal True Match offers in terms of natural looking coverage and shade matching perfection! I love the added benefit of SPF too! It's so easy to have a great looking complexion in less that a minute! It covers any redness and imperfections effortlessly without feeling heavy or talc-y... You know that white wash look other mineral foundations give. The bottle lasts a good while too as a little goes a long way.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
This is my first ever foundation for i thought it would be easier to apply the powder then the liquid type. It was very easy to find my skin tone for they had so many to choose from. There is a brush already in the container which is nifty and if you didn't already have one. All i have to say is do not forget the primer or some sort of base because this stuff will leave you face itchy without it. Be carefull not to spill because you have to shake a little something to get the product in the space provided. We don't want a little foundation cloud! All in all very easy to use.
Amber S.
orlando, FL
This product is a sleeper hit. I purchased this months ago and then set it in my bathroom and forgot about it. Don't let the idea of a powder fool you; this is a full coverage foundation. It layers well and does not settle into my skin. I have sensitive skin and a lot of products irritate me or don't blend well on me. I wear a primer under for best application and I apply with a real techniques foundation brush. This foundation includes SPF and lasts all day. I have replaced my high end foundation with this product and am so excited about how much money I will be saving.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Review for: Golden Ivory
I love this product and Have been using for years. Covers great and I actually use less makeup than I did when I wore a foundation and powder. Not super pricey around15$ but I always wait till it goes on sale, which is at least once a month where I live and I usually can find a coupon in the paper..Cons are that toward the end of the container I feel like it goes on darker and I don't like that but I just have to use less...may have something to do with reusing the brush over and over. I also love that it contains sunscreen!
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
I am actually very impressed with this powder I use it as a powder over my makeup I don't know how well it works just as a foundation alone. I like the fact that even if you get a little too much on your brush and put it on that you're not stuck with like I don't know a good spot kind of or I could take a spot that you're screwed and have to start all over with. And that for me is a big plus because it does happen and that's like wash your face start over from scratch kind of garbage and this stuff doesn't do that so yay
Sabrina K.
Brook Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It covers really well, but it clogs my pores. The packaging is also really bad. You tip the whole thing upside down then rightside up, unscrew the brush, and then dip it and swirl it into the powder. Seems simple, but sometimes there is a lot of powder sitting in the top and you have no where to swirl your brush. There should be a way to close the holes like bare minerals has the twist to lock feature. It's also very expensive for drug store foundation considering the poor packaging and that it doesn't last me very long.
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
I'm missing something? As a piece that should be maintained? I like makeup, but should not have this terrible mess every time you open it. It gets everywhere and I have to brush off the counter to use. Try waving a copy of it, but it is not so easy. There is nothing to prevent coming through the holes when in your makeup bag. Bare Minerals has a slide style salt shaker on them and much better. Please do something about this, I love makeup, but do not buy the next time.
Kyllin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this full or medium coverage?
Lexi L.
Southold, NY
Has anyone else experienced an orange hue to this?
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave you cakey at all or how is well best applied?
Vatamaniuc A.
Ro
Does anybody knows if i can use this product on bare skin?
Brooke M.
Summitville, IN
I've used this in the past but now I cannot find it! Help!