BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #59 in Liquid Foundation

Medium coverage. Skin-improving. Luminous finish.

Finally, makeup that creates skin so healthy – it’s luminous! True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup combines 3 powerful ingredients that work to improve your complexion the more you wear them. 40% pure water for all-day hydration. Antioxidants and Vitamins C and E for improved clarity and skin tone. And Liquid Light Technology for an instant, luminous glow. Isn’t it time you met your match?

See the Results:

• Instantly: skins illuminated.
  • In 1 Month: skin is clearer, healthier, more luminous
  • Finish: Luminous
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Lightweight, buildable coverage that lasts up to 8 hours
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.

True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup was nominated by makeup.com in the Top 10 2016 "Best Drugstore Foundation!"

Ingredients Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 3%

• Does anyone still use L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Heal...1 Answers
  • Does this oxidize? I know the infallible matte does2 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for oily to combination skin? 10 Answers
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
  • "I have combination skin and I love this product because it is so light and airy and makes my skin look fantastic like in not even wearing anything." in 6 reviews
Jenna T.
Review for: Porcelain/Light Ivory more...
I have had bad luck with foundations lately. I am the palest I have ever been and my skin is like the Sahara desert due to the weather. My normal holy grail foundations do not match me anymore. I’ve been on the hunt for a new foundation that matches my skin and is good for dry skin. I have tried high end and drugstore. So far I really like this lumi foundation the best out of any I have tried. Let me tell you though, this foundation is GREAT for dry skin. I don’t think it will work at all on oily skin. Oily skin people out there you will most likely hate this. I also bought the regular L’Oréal true match foundation in the same shade. I put that one on first. It accentuated every single dry spot and flakes on my face. I immediately took it off and put this one on instead since I read it was good for dry skin. You cannot see ANY dry spots or flakes. It also feels moisturizing on the skin. I even set it with a little powder and it doesn’t look or feel dry. It has a dewy finish and takes a long time to dry down. I set it with powder and it helps the dry down process. That can be a good thing because it gives you enough time to thoroughly blend the foundation. It doesn’t feel like I have makeup on either. I spray it with the make up for ever setting spray and it lasts around 6 hours. It does transfer a little but What foundation doesn’t. I can put up with a little transfer for this foundation. The only con I can see is there is a big gap in some shades. I wear W1-2. It is a good match for nc15. But the next shade up, w3, is a lot darker by at least two shades. So I am not sure if I can wear this once I am not pale anymore unless I mix colors. I also heard the warm yellow shades are good for olive tone skin. I know it is hard for fair-light skin olives to find foundations so I wanted to throw that out there.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Porcelain/Light Ivory more...
I had to put a review for this product out there and I want to start off by saying that the only reason that I am rating it 4 stars out of 5 instead of a full five stars is simply because it's not my absolute top favorites from drugstore but it is one of my favorites if that makes sense. I have tried this both in this formula as well as they have the cushion version I find that the actual Foundation formula regardless of which when you get is the same. But to be honest I'm more of a fan of the one in the pup this one shown here than I am with a cushion as I find that I don't feel as though I'm getting as much product in the cushion one. Stop being said I love how many different shades they have out for this particular Foundation range. I also find that it has a medium buildable coverage and works really well with my other products. It's one of the only luminous foundations that I've tried and enjoyed because it's able to give me some of that nice luminous Inner Glow type of luck without having me appear as though I'm agree Spa some other one's kind of go overboard or don't have enough of that luminous to it this one is perfect. I have repurchase this multiple times and would highly recommend checking it out.
Faith L.
I am in love with this foundation! I found that this is very comparable to many high-end and luxury foundations! This make up has never looked cakey or greasy on me. If you are severely oily I would try to steer away from this foundation as it could make you look like that. For me it always makes me have a fresh face look and I love it. Also let’s talk about the price point it’s only five dollars and you literally cannot beat it! I would make sure to get the right shade because I got a too light shade and I had to make sure to warm it up with bronzer but it works just as good. Highly recommend and think you should go grab as many as you can at the drugstore! L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
Kiki M.
Orlando
I bought this because I had tried the L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation before hand and really loved it. I was a shade W5.5 and it matched perfectly, but decided to try the bottle form because it is cheaper. I got W5 in this product and immediately realized it's just a tad too light for my skin, so I would go up a half number if you already have a match for the lumi cushion foundation. Right off the bat I could tell the formulations were different. While both give a nice luminosity, the bottle is much more watery and sheer. It can be built up to a medium coverage (I use three pumps and don't have any hyperpigmentation, acne, etc just to give you reference), but as you do that the glow intensifies. I would recommend setting with a powder unless that is what you're looking for. When I do it gives a healthy glow that I do like. This product also settles a bit into dry patches or texture. Overall this foundation is okay. It's not bad, but for the price I feel that you can save for a better one with better ingredients as well.

A product I believe that has similar intentions but executes way better is the MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Perfector Blurring Skin Tint. It is worth the splurge.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Review for: Porcelain/Light Ivory more...
I used to use this foundation when it first came out and was in love with it, back then I applied it with a flat top kabuki. It very quickly became my holy grail. I stopped using it to try out other foundations and recently gave it a go again, I now typically apply foundation with a sponge, and I still LOVE this foundation. It sits beautifully on my dry skin. I don't have any problems blending other products on top. If I remember correctly I got better coverage with a brush but I'm not positive. I also love mixing this with the regular True Match foundation. I think that combo makes a perfect full coverage, luminous foundation.
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
Review for: Porcelain/Light Ivory more...
This foundation is really hit or miss for me. I bought it because I wanted to try a drugstore foundation that would look good on my dry skin. This sometimes looks okay, but it often emphasizes my dry patches and texture. It helps a little if I apply it with my fingers. My biggest complaints are that it never sets (it literally moves around on my face all day even after using setting spray or powder). This means I have to be super careful applying anything on top of this foundation. I also think it doesn’t last very long. It looks better at the end of the day purely because half of it wears off. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Abigail R.
Cleveland
Review for: Natural Buff more...
I'm getting married in October and have been on the hunt for a great foundation with staying power. After doing a lot of research, I was convinced that I was going to have to pay $$$ for a great foundation. I picked this one up on a whim when I was at the grocery store and I am SO impressed with it! I apply it with my fingers and add a drop of the Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops in Daybreak. It melts into my skin. Full coverage that is breathable and gives me a gorgeous glowing and dewy finish. I cannot reccomened this product enough!
Sincere L.
MADISON, GA
This foundation is highly raved about from beauty gurus, and I do believe it is a great foundation... but if you have the slightest bit of oil, fine liines or wrinkles, then stray from this foundation. My mother has tried this foundation because she has dry skin and wanted something luminous. The luminosity in this foundation enhanced her fine lines/wrinkles and took it off immediately. She passed it along to me to try. I thought I'd give it a fair shot, since I had heard people with oily skin have loved it. It was beautiful at first, but when my oils began to come through a couple hours later... blotting sheets couldn't even help me. If you have oily or mature skin, just pass on this foundation - however if you have dull or dry/normal skin texture, I think this foundation would be a great choice as the finish was beautiful.
Nancy A.
[product:l'oréal-paris-true-match-lumi-healthy-luminous-makeup] Me gusta mucho es bueno tiene cobertura de media a ligera , esta base tiende a oxidar así que seria bueno un tono mas claro al tuyo, el precio es económico y lo encuentras donde sea .
Emma C.
Richmond, MI
Review for: Other more...
I really like this foundation. I have combination skin and I have had no problems when it comes to using this foundation. I have been using this product for a few months, it gives a really natural soft look. That being said, if you like a more full coverage foundation this is not the foundation for you. This foundation also gives off a more luminous glow rather than a matte. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations ever! I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend to anyone who asks.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
Is this Foundation recommended for a person who has dry skin? also does it look cakey?
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
For anyone who's tried this, do you think it gives you a dew-y look like everyone says it does?
Deanna B.
What's this like for dry skin? Does it give good coverage?
Damaris C.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a good foundation for oily to combination skin?
Samantha G.
Long Beach, CA
Do you really need a brush?