BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Brittany W.
This foundation is nice and I like the coverage it can give. My problem is getting it out of the cushion, I feel like I waste more product trying to get it out then I do on my face. Maybe the whole cushion foundation thing just isn't for me.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I have never used a Lumi Cushion foundation before and I have read many reviews that L'Oreal makes one of the best drug stores ones. I've seen the coverage it has and it is something new I would like to try.
Sam R.
For as much money you pay for things like this you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta, covergirl, urban decay and more does not you just throw away the container and also mac last longer use studio fix foundation and powder from mac Other brand such as L'oreal and cover girl and what not when you go outside you will look orange thats why i prefer mac
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
Great foundation! I tried this in my target beauty box. Easy application. Lasted all day. So light! No heavy. And it let my skin take center stage while covering a little too. I'm totally going to purchase this!!
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Love this foundation. I usually steer clear of drug store foundations as they tend to be to oily for me but if you use the right amount of this (a little goes a long way) you'll be looking flawless all day
Tal A.
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
I must admit that back when I used loreal, this was my got to. It was about 10$. Not bad for drugstore, but they test on animals so I no longer buy. How it stayed on. Very pigmented. I approve of those : )
Kelliann O.
Smithtown, Ny
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I really like this product it has nice coverage and is very light , the only thing that I thought needs improvement is more product inside the container cause after two weeks of using I was already out.
Cristina M.
West Babylon , NY
I absolutely love this Foundation. It's perfect and lightweight for summer and especially easy for the beach! I just wish it contained spf and had a little more staying power throughout the day. But get it on sale and it's a GREAT foundation for the price! And shade matches beyond perfectly! I'm a C3
Christal M.
Cottondale, AL
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Being kind of oily, I usually try to stay away from any foundation that claims to be luminous. The last thing I need is more luminosity. I decided to try this one anyway, since it was inexpensive. I was surprised that I liked it. It is very sheer coverage, but has a nice finish.
Becky G.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
I love loreal Paris Luni foundation and this is the exact same thing just with a cushion and you get less with this then with the bottle. I personally don't understand the point because you can just squir the foundation out of the bottle on to a brush. But the foundations great!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.