BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maranda H.
Milford, OH
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5) more...
I loved the look and feel of this formula. It lasted all day and looked beautiful. My main issue is for the price, you don't get much. I used it everyday for a few weeks and felt like I had ran out. Usually I go threw foundation ever 3 to 4 months.
Ashley C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Very creakily later able product! For the price I recommend it! The only down side is since it is a newer product their are few different shades available at this time. Instead of having 10-12 shades to match to your skin tone their is only about 8!
Kate A.
Erie, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Loved the coverage of this foundation and the ease of application. However, the shade was just too orange, and I went for one of the lightest shades possible. I would love to try it again with the correct shade.
Hazel D.
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5) more...
It's a very innovative idea, nice and compact and great for travel. Coverage is good too, I'm usually combo skin and this works well for day to day use. I apply with the sponge but blend out with my beauty blender.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I really like the dewy finish of this and how it has medium buildable coverage. I don't feel you get too much product and it is pricey for being drug store. I would purchase again but not at the current pricey.
Mari G.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I love this foundation. it is my everyday go to. I can leave it alone with one coat or I can build it up. It blends in with my skin and makes me look flawless. I'm in a shade W4 for now but once I start getting some sun, I know that'll change. lol
Laurie B.
Anna, TX
I do love this foundation it is one of my go to. it is a light to middle cover, you can also do another layer it you wanted to. it makes you look matte and last all day a and easy to put on with a Beauty blender. I would recommend this to anyone that's looking for a good prices foundation
Hilary C.
South San Francisco, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
I'm so in love with this foundation! I have dry skin so this makes my face look dewy and you don't have to apply to much on. I've been so into cushion makeup recently and have been trying a few Korean ones as well. This one is my favorite so far!
Lupe R.
Vista, CA
It's not my favorite foundation. I hate how expensive it is for only 0.51 oz and it's almost 11 dollars. It's very messy and does not work well with my oily skin. I Prefer using the original loreal foundation.
Samantha G.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
This is my new favorite at the moment. blends easily . looks flawless. i work in a hot environment for over 10 hours a day and i still look good at the end of the day . i have dry skin this doesn't make me oily
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.