BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Kala T.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I love this foundation. I dab my stippling brush into it. This makes things quick and easy. It has great coverage, very moisturizing. Lasts all day with full coverage. I highly recommend this product to anyone. I wasn't sure at first, byr I'm so glad I got it.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Hands down one of the best foundations there is. I think the concept of this product is so unique. It gives you a natural glowy look. It makes you look super shiny, I really love this foundation. It's one of my favorites.
Meghan D.
Columbus, OH
Lumi Cushion by Loreal has become my go to liquid foundation. I love the smooth coverage the applicator provides and it is so easy to get just the right amount of coverage. The foundation goes on smooth and feels weightless on your skin. I really enjoy this product and have started relying on it daily.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Not my favorite product while I feel like everyone else loves it. Even though my skin is super dry, this ends up looking greasy and steaks on top of my skin, and very makeupy, while looking like I have a thick layer of makeup
Maly V.
Milwaukee, WI
Thus cushion foundation is very easy to use. It is more of a light foundation for me and when I try to build it up, it looks cakey. I use the shade 3 and it's close to my skin tone. I like how they come with so many shade so I'm sure people will me able to find something compatible with their skin tone.
Becky D.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I personally think this is too pricey for a drugstore make up. It made my face super g easy and oily looking even after setting it with powder. It made my face break out. I think this is more for dry skin, would not recommend it if you have oily skin. Not buying this myself again.
Jenny G.
New Waterford, OH
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
This foundation looks beautiful on my skin. It's quick for on the go and my concealer looks great over it. A lil setting powder and I look flawless. I do wish it controlled oils a bit but I just bring powder to touch up.
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Surprisingly lovely! I'm a combo skin girl so i thought this would accentuate my oily spots. with some translucent powder, its amazing! the coverage is nice and its wicked easy to apply. i would recommend this to anyone.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
I absolutely adore this product! I frequently switch bettween expensive and drug store makeup, really depending on what it is. This is defenitly a go to product in my opinion. Very cheap, works very well and a great coverage!
Dawn B.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Great product, looks natural on the skin and easy to apply. The applicator can be a minor pain with how many fingers can be placd in the strap, bit that was my only downside. Skin looks flawless with this product and lasts a long time.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.