BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Lana L.
I am giving this product two stars because it matched my skin really well. However, it did not blend well at all. It was very streaky and I thought it just sat on my face and did not look good at all. It was just way too cakey.
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This foundation really does have the most dewy luminous finish of any foundation I've used. I love the cushion a lot more than I thought I would, and am hoping more cosmetics lines will make the switch to this type of packaging.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This powder does what it says. All you have to do is pick your skin tone color that it matches, and it seems as if you are not wearing any makeup. It looks natural, while covering up any age spots or the like.
Sandra M.
I love how thin and lightweight it feels, yet extremely pigmented. The only thing I didnt like is that it looks too shiny on my face. Even with a good setting powder, it still peeks through looking greasy!
Marina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This is one of my favorite cushion foundations I have tried yet. I have more of a combination skin type and I find it works so wonderfully. Now I met other bl people that say other wise but this foundation never let me down.
Shaina M.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
At first I was not to sure about it because I like to look matte but this foundation is pretty good. It gives a natural skin like finish with sheer to medium coverage that's buildable. It can also be set with a light powder.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5) more...
I love this foundation! It is super lightweight, easy to color match , compact and easy for on the go. The only downfall is that there isn't a lot of product in the sponge which is depressing, especially for the price it is.
Valery P.
Review for: Shell Beige (C4) more...

The good: this feels nice going on and looks good at first. It's packaged for easy portability.

The bad: it has minimal staying power and the coverage is very sheer.

The ugly: Very overpriced and runs out far too quickly (especially for the price!)
Maryann T.
#bestinmakep I love this foundation. Leaves my skin so pretty with a beautiful glow. So easy to use and to apply. This lasts all day on the face and the packaging is adorable and suitable for traveling. This is an award winner! 💋

Joell S.
Chiloquin, OR
Loreal has a wide range of colors. The cushion is wet not soaking wet which is nice. Wish the pad was a bit more sponge felt that it soaked up the product a lot. I applied mine with a brush. Blends beautiful. Wears for a good solid 8 hours. Gets patch if wore longer.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.