BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
Wearing the Loreal lumi cushion foundation! It's such a nice finish, very good for dry skin, def light weight, doesn't look cakey, blendable and works good with 2 layers if you wanted a more full coverage look!
Alexandra B.
Great foundation. Buildable coverage. The puff that comes with it works ok, but I prefer to put it on with a Beauty Blender. I bought shade w2 light ivory. The shade may be too dark for some with very pale skin. Overall it's a solid foundation.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I liked this foundation but I felt like a lot of the product gets wasted because of the cushion. I do think it's great for any skin type. It has an easy application. I have recommended this product. I also love the liquid lumi.
Mikayla M.
Springfield
The L'oreal TruMatch Lumi started out as a liquid foundation but is now available in a cushion form. It is different from the regular L'oreal TruMatch, because the TruMatch Lumi gives a luminous glow in the skin. This glow is perfect for dry skin and some combination skin types. It lasts all day, and gives a medium finish, but can build up for a slightly fuller coverage.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This powder does what it says. All you have to do is pick your skin tone color that it matches, and it seems as if you are not wearing any makeup. It looks natural, while covering up any age spots or the like.
Sandra M.
I love how thin and lightweight it feels, yet extremely pigmented. The only thing I didnt like is that it looks too shiny on my face. Even with a good setting powder, it still peeks through looking greasy!
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
This was the first and last cushion foundation that I have ever tried. The color matched me very well and it blended seamlessly, but it gives you very little coverage. I tried to build this foundation but it just wasn't working for me. I would recommend this foundation to someone who is wanting minimal coverage.
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I really love how this feels and looks on the skin but I do wish they had a better selection of colors. I don't think there were any that fit right and the one I got is okay but a little too light but the next darkest shade was way too dark. people were saying light coverage but I think it's medium coverage.
Marina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This is one of my favorite cushion foundations I have tried yet. I have more of a combination skin type and I find it works so wonderfully. Now I met other bl people that say other wise but this foundation never let me down.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5) more...
I love this foundation! It is super lightweight, easy to color match , compact and easy for on the go. The only downfall is that there isn't a lot of product in the sponge which is depressing, especially for the price it is.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.