BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Chris D.
Hookerton, NC
Review for: Other more...
Omg I'm going to be honest I don't know why I had my doubts with this foundation because I have tried other cushion foundations in the past and I didn't seem to like those but boy was I wrong, this foundation is soooo beautiful on this skin it gives such a radiant look to the face without looking greasy it's perfect for the summer time when you wanna look healthy and glowy.
Sierra A.
Review for: Other more...
It wasn’t my favorite. I don’t really care for the cushion foundation trend. However it looked fine on me. Most foundations look fine on me though because I have normal skin with no acne or noticeable texture. Since most foundations work for me I can only give the ones that “wow” me 4 or 5 stars. This was eh.
Nikkie K.
Middletown, OH
Love the cushion! Was expecting there to not be a lot of product, but I was happily surprised when it lasted longer than expected. Medium coverage but buildavle.
Alli M.
While I love L'Oreal foundation formulas, I was not a fan of the cushion. I just feel it did not deliver as much product as a bottle or tube. I will say I do not carry foundation with me for touch ups during the say. I purchased it a Fred Meyer's. It is not one I will repurchase.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
One of my must favorite light weight foundations. I️ never thought I️ would be able to get down with a cushion foundation but
This product changed my mind. I️t gives build able medium coverage that looks so natural. The undertone is amazing. A must try for any skin type.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sadly, this one did not work as well as the Maybelline Dream Cushion. Also, another disappointment, I felt like I used it only three times and then it was as if there was no product left and so I had to grab and flip the spongy part in the foundation reservoir to get the last of it.
Lee P.
Wellfleet
AMAZING. By far the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever tried. Blends out beautifully with my skin and leaves a perfect glow without being dewy looking. Love the packaging with the included application sponge. I recommend this to everyone with combination or dry skin.
Loreyn W.
Oviedo, FL
I love the cushion foundation formula. I love that L’Oreal is innovative enough to try it. However, the Lumi foundation will not last long. It will look beautiful for tops 2 to 3 hours. After that it will look oily. And it does not play well with others. I recommend this for people who have dry skin and want to have minimal coverage.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I LOVE this foundation. It looks and feels so beautiful on the skin. Looks natural and luminous without being straight up dewy. The downside so far is the price and the shade range, though I’ve been able to find a shade that works for me.
Baylee G.
I love this foundation and could find the perfect color for my skin. There isn't a lot of product in the container for its price, especially compared to other L'Oréal foundations. By the end it got difficult to get the last bit of product from the sponge.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.