BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Valerie A.
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
This is a great lightweight summer foundation. Leaves a super luminous finish and easy to apply. I only gave three stars bc the wearing time isn't great, i became oily after several hours, and the price is too much for the tiny amount of product present. Better off just using the bottle of lumi.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
This product is so easy to use. It's compact makes it super easy to use on the go. They come in a wide range of colors and are super build-able. It has a perfect dewy finish that doesn't leave you looking oily and can easily be set with powder. My favorite drugstore foundation hands down.
Briana S.
I dislike this product for a few reasons. For one I don't find that it ever really blends into my skin I feel like it just sits on top of it. I can also never get an even application it always goes in blotchy and odd looking and when I try to build it up I don't get any additional coverage or evenness. And it is not long wearing whatsoever.
LA H.
This is an awesome drugstore foundation! It is slightly shiny on my skin personally, I have oily skin so I have to make sure the use powder over this foundation. The foundation is very easy to apply I usually will use a beauty blender or a brush. An I could definitely see myself repurchasing!
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
To be honest I'm I the fence about this product. I like the concept but I don't like that it isn't full coverage. It leaves my face looking shiny and for the price your really not getting that much product. It also goes on looking like it will match my face and then turns orange. It was ok just to try it but I probably won't get it again.
Julie M.
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
Love this foundation! This is the first one of its kind that I have tried. Color is beautiful. Build able coverage, great for summer because you can make it a light coverage. Don't need a lot of product for your whole face. Medium price point for a drug store product. Worth the money though!
Catherine K.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I usually use a bb cream and was looking for something that gave me a little more coverage without being too much. This stuff is amazing!! It was just what I was looking for. Light coverage that I can build on without looking like I painted my face on. I couldn't be happier with this product!!
Leilani E.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I bought this because I watched a lot of beauty gurus rave about this foundation. I love it! a little goes a long way. It has a dewy finish, it's not oily on my skin. It gives me a healthy glow. I like it better than Mac's cushion foundation. It's way cheaper too! I highly recommend it!
Nadia S.
Bought this at my local walmart when it first came out, it's a luminous foundation so not Matte. And easily applied with the sponge included. The coverage is light but build able. I will not be repurchasing. Not because I don't like it, but because I feel like a lot of the product gets wasted with how it's stored...
Lorena B.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I did not like this foundation it is to pricey for a drug store product. I am combinations and it makes my nose area to oily even after baking the make up transfers and it melts it look gross. On my eye area after baking it make it look super dry. I was not impressed at all. Package it's cute.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.