BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
Listen, I really wanted to try this out after I heard so many awesome reviews- you really can't beat this price. I was lucky enough to receive a sample randomly with an ulta purchase, and I absolutely hated it! I rubbed it all off and started over :-( it was ridiculously patchy. Would not recommend.
Kori J.
This is a moderate coverage foundation. I would not recommend to people with combination to oily skin. It has a very dewy finish and will stay like that all day. You could always set it with powder but I felt very greasy and I have oily skin. If you have dry skin this might work beautifully for you!
Sabrina Z.
Waukesha , WI
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I really love this even though I've only had it for about 2 weeks. I apply with a beauty blender to keep it glowy and dewy, but I wouldn't not recommend to people with oily skin, even set with powder I can get a little too much shine throughout the day but it doesn't provide good build able coverage
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
One of the most lightweight foundations ever. Does not make your face feel greasy or anything like that. Very good light coverage. The cushion makes sure you get the right amount of foundation. For a drug store brand it's a little pricey but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Libby B.
I have dry skin, especially in winter. This foundation covers all my imperfections but still looks really natural. It gives my skin an extra "wow" factor. I have tried it seems like every foundation (even the ones that are $80+) and this is my fall back product every time. Best foundation out there!
Samarium B.
Review for: Creme Cafe (W8) more...
For starters, I'm an NC45 in Mac powder. This foundation almost fits me perfectly but is a bit on the pale side. You can use the applicator that comes with it, but a brush is just as nice. Coverage is medium, but the foundation itself is lightweight. Not worth the 16.99 price tag, but nice enough!!
Natalie B.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I really like the idea of this foundation. The sponge idea is so unique. However, I took off a star because the coverage is pretty light. It's great if you want to make your skin tone even but as far as covering up imperfections... Not so much. I do like that it moisturizers and makes your skin dewy!
Zalieka G.
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Well I finally got my hands on this and I loved it! It goes on smooth, and the easy cushion made application a breeze. the only downside was that sometimes the makeup appeared to make my skin appear more oily than it already was but this was an easy fix with my setting spray. overall a solid product.
Sierra F.
Portland, OR
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I got this foundation almost as soon as it came out. I saw some of my favorite you tubers start making reviews on it and I instantly fell in love. An easy on the go foundation that makes you dewy and is so fast to apply. I timed it. It takes me under a minute to create a medium coverage foundation.
Liliana G.
Bronx
This cushion had little product in them. I've used many different cushions in the past (korean cushion) and the difference is this one is definitely thicker and the sponge is a lot softer. This is good on dry skin and left a nice dewy finish. After a while the product would separate on the skin . The color was a bit pink on me
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.