BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Jennifer V.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This foundation is so perfect for summer! It gives you the most natural dewy finish ever! Super easy to apply and I love the cushion idea. The packaging is really nice, with a nice mirror inside too. I just don't like the little sponge it comes with that much, but other than that, I love it! It has a medium coverage, but it is definitely buildable without getting cakey :)
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
The foundation I'm currently using. It is sheer...which I like for a day to day look. Makes the skin look healthy and glowy pulse easy to use because there is no pouring
Kelly T.
Fresno, CA
I recently bought this cushion foundation just to try since the reviews about it was good. I tried it for the first time and I actually do like. I do really like the coverage and I do have normal skin and only have dry areas around the both side of my nose. The only downside is that it's pricey for such a little product. I would continue to try it more often and will see further the lane if I will continue to purchase it again or not.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have really enjoyed using the Loreal Lumi cushion! It is much better than I expected. It gives me the amount of coverage that I like and it is so easy to apply. I love how it makes my skin look slightly glowy, but not too much! It is a win for me!
Kimberly T.
Warren, MI
It's a good product for the price. I have to wear a bb cream underneath it though because I'm on the dry side and you could see it clinging to certain areas on my face. I applied it with a damp beauty blender and not the sponge that it came with. Some days it would look great on my skin and other days it fell short.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Love this! I love how they have the warm, neutral, and cool tones separate that way it's easy to pick your foundation! Coverage is good and light weight. It looks like a high end product! However it is a little pricey coming from a drug store product.
Amy S.
This foundation is really great if you're looking for a natural, dewy finish. On my skin, it wears all day and doesn't make me look overly oily. It's also really great for travel! The coverage is light, which is great because I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup and it sits nicely on my skin. Definitely recommend!
Courtney B.
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I don't use the applicator that it comes with, I use my Real Techniques Miracle Sponge, and this goes on flawlessly. It's a light to medium coverage foundation but it is definitely build-able and doesn't look caked on. The finish has a nice dewy glow but not super dewy, this actually works for my oily skin. I wear it to work and it lasts me all day. This is perfect for quick on the go application!
Crystal D.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I have combination skin and I wanted to give this product a try! I am a huge fan of BB creams and often I find myself not having a lot of time in the morning to apply makeup. I think this product is quick to apply and it has build able coverage. There are many shades and I definitely found the perfect one! (W2)
Daisy C.
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I bought this item because i watched jambeauty youtube channel... I Love it feels good on my face.. I didn't even remember i had make up all day.. feels so light, its about a medium coverage! Also at some store they have a sticker so you can check what color fits your skin!! love it
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.