BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Alyssa  H.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
This did not work well for me considering I have oily skin. It obviously made me look oiler which I expected from a "lumi" foundation. However, this also made emphasized pores and imperfections. Even with a primer, it was piecing apart and slipping everywhere. It also just felt gunky on my face after an hour or 2. I can't say it's great for dry skin, but I can say it's not too hot for oily skin.
The idea is great. Love the packaging. That's about it
Whitney M.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
When I first got this, I loved it and swore I'd never wear another foundation. I liked it that much. It had such a lovely finish and played well with my dry skin. But then it started to break me out SO. BAD. It took me weeks to get my skin to calm down. It could just be me--I have very sensitive skin, and it works for lots of people, so there's that. But I won't touch it again.
Mary M.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I have been using a matte foundation in my t-zone and this on the outer perimeters of my face and my skin has NEVER looked so flawless. I love it so much and the coverage is amazing for a luminous foundation. I dip my beauty blender in it and bounce it on my face to get the best coverage. I will be buying this again.
Lucy S.
South Gate, CA
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5) more...
I actually tried this product and I like it. it makes my skin look dewy and I got it in the shade N5.5 True Beige. The shade actually matches my skin. I highly recommend this product for those who prefer dewy skin.
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
I love this foundation! I have normal to dry skin (more so dry) and this foundation really hydrates my skin. The best way I found to apply it is to dab a damp beauty blender right onto the sponge cushion. I can achieve a full coverage with about two layers. You will need to set it because it can tend to look a little wet!
Devin S.
Genius idea! Absolutely love! Use this foundation once a week and on days when I'm running late! Good for quick makeup! Dewy finish, gives you a nice glow to you skin. Nice color selection, you can build up your coverage. Definitely recommend and will repurchase, you can also catch on sale and get coupons for it!!
Kelly T.
Fresno, CA
I recently bought this cushion foundation just to try since the reviews about it was good. I tried it for the first time and I actually do like. I do really like the coverage and I do have normal skin and only have dry areas around the both side of my nose. The only downside is that it's pricey for such a little product. I would continue to try it more often and will see further the lane if I will continue to purchase it again or not.
Kimberly T.
Warren, MI
It's a good product for the price. I have to wear a bb cream underneath it though because I'm on the dry side and you could see it clinging to certain areas on my face. I applied it with a damp beauty blender and not the sponge that it came with. Some days it would look great on my skin and other days it fell short.
Amy S.
This foundation is really great if you're looking for a natural, dewy finish. On my skin, it wears all day and doesn't make me look overly oily. It's also really great for travel! The coverage is light, which is great because I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup and it sits nicely on my skin. Definitely recommend!
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
The foundation I'm currently using. It is sheer...which I like for a day to day look. Makes the skin look healthy and glowy pulse easy to use because there is no pouring
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.