BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

Buy on ULTA*
Agnes F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I have Oily/Combo skin,but this cushion foundation did not bother me at all (it is winter though so it might change during the summer when i get oilier). It had good medium coverage and easy to apply. Also very convenient if you ever need to be out the door quickly. :) i have a demo on my channel -Agnes Foster
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I have oily skin so it does goes on with a little healthy glow but not too oily. Good coverage. It was pretty expensive for a drugstore foundation and I do feel like you do not get that much product since the sponge on the inside kinda soaked it all up. Highly recommend flipping the sponge over to get more out of it. Liked it but did not LOVE it!
Natali C.
Honestly this is one of my favorite foundations and it is so affordable. I have dry skin and I usually stay clear of matte foundations and this gives me a beautiful dewy look without making me look sweaty or oily. Now I do have to say I have dry skin so I do not know how it will work with oiler skin types. It is about medium coverage and I love using this on regular days or days when I am trying to do a more glamer look and focus on radiant skin. Always repurchasing this product and 100% recommend.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This product has pretty sheer coverage, so it is good for a light makeup day. It is very luminous, but in a shiny way. Even when I set this with powder, it does not last very long and my oils show through in about an hour. This is not really a foundation made for oily skin. Also, I feel like this is a pretty pricey foundation for a drugstore brand, and I just don't think that it is worth it.
Lacey O.
Portersville, PA
This is my holy grail drug store foundation. I have dry skin and it doesn't build up and look cakey, but builds for a great coverage. I knew it was awesome when I asked my husband how my foundation looked and he thought I wasn't wearing any. That's how smooth the application is (with a damp beauty blender...it matters lol). It just gives my pale skin a nice glow without looking over done!
Samantha H.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Loreal needs to hook it up for the pale girls! W2 is the closest I could get to my usual W1 in True Match, and True Match Lumi. The coverage looked awesome, but then you got to my neck and it was a monstrosity! I doctored mine with my Lumi foundation and it sort of works, but I'd love to be able to buy my actual shade in store!
Elaine D.
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
This product was fun to use. Not so great for full coverage, but it was a good quick fix. I was able to snag this when it first released at ULTA. Only problem was, I had to guess my shade. This is the one of the reasons why I negate from trying drug store products. Fun product but not meant to be worn as a full coverage foundation.
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I had very high hopes for this.... For a drugstore foundation it's kind of on the pricier side so I expected it to be better. It only lasted me about 2 weeks and I expected to get a month out of it. It's also kind of hard to get the foundation out of the cushion. It wears well, a little greasy though. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Heather H.
Frankfort, OH
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
I have combo/oily skin and I have to say that I love this foundation. It's very lightweight and you cannot feel that you are wearing it. The coverage is buildable. I apply this using the sponge that this packaged with it, I think it applies it flawlessly. I have already purchased another so I have a back up when this one runs out!
karlee T.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I was seriously disappointed with this purchase. I paid 18 dollars for this foundation to be left with a sticky oily looking face. it's light coverage so if you have redness or acne I would not suggest this. or if you have oily skin I would also not recommend as it is a Dewey foundation. will not be repurchasing that's for sure!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.