BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Sloane S.
I wanted to try a drugstore foundation to alternate with higher end foundations and really liked this one! It has great coverage and goes on pretty flawlessly. It actual rivals other foundations I own which was surprising. They have a great range of shades- the only thing is that I expected the price to be much lower considering its drug store but it's a great foundation! I love applying it with my beauty blender!
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
I decided to give this foundation a try since I have loved using loreal foundation. This foundation is amazing it is very light coverage but you could definitely add more to get more coverage. its not drying in the skin. The price is kind of pricey but well worth the price. what I love about it its very compactt and you could set it in your travel bag and wont have to worry about cracking or getting damage.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Ok so I do really like this foundation I would say it's medium coverage but is build-able. It has a nice finish and apply easily and doesn't look cakey. I do find that it doesn't wear long maybe 6hours. But what really makes me upset with this foundation is the price! You only get 0.5oz and it costs anywhere from 14.99-16.99 and that is crazy to me. There are highend foundations that I like way better that are almost the same price
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I have fairly dry skin and am new to face make-up other than the ocassional BB cream this product however is so easy to use which is nice for lower mantience make-up people like myself and feels so good going on and lasting. It makes me look like I have a healthy glow and pretty much goes great with my skin tone, despite it costing a bit pricey for the amount of the product you get I think it's very much worth it!
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
I have combo skin that is prone to acne and gets very dry in the winter. This foundation is great because I don't need to pile it on and it has not dried out my skin. Great coverage but I run out very fast. I wish it wasn't so expensive for what it is but I'll still buy it because it is very convenient to travel with.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This is a great lightweight foundation! I love that it gives me great coverage, but also feels hydrating on my skin. It also makes my skin look dewy and fresh, and it's so easy to apply and convenient enough to store. No spills, no mess! I wish it came with SPF, otherwise I would give it five stars, but honestly, this is a very good product. I definitely understand the cushion makeup hype now - try it out!
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
First time I used this I honestly hated it and thought about the money I spent on this. It's expensive. But I gave it another try.. I LOVE IT! It has to be my holy grail cushion! It does a great job with making my skin look healthy and fresh! Its not matte. But I love the dewy look I get from it. It's just so natural and healthy. Overall I would have given this 5 stars only if this shade (w3) had more yellow to it.
Katlyn S.
I had high hopes for this product. I watched a few YouTubers review and said a lot of pretty good things. However, I feel like it make me look like a greasy mess. The second I but it one I knew with was going to be a mess. I used the sponge it came with and it was okay for about an hour, then I looked super oily. I have pretty normal skin. So the only ones I can see this working for is the super dry ladies.
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
I really love this foundation. It's really easy and quick to put on gives me a nice light coverage great for summer. Another thing that's awesome is that like their other foundations they have a wide range shades for a drugstore brand. The only reason I probably won't buy this again is because it's expensive and the product doesn't seem to last long. Also I prefer a different foundation with similar coverage.
Tarina D.
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
This is a great product for those on-the-go people that don't want to carry too many items! It is a foundation plus beauty blender or brush in one! All you need is to use the sponge it comes with and it blends seamlessly into your skin, giving it a glowy luminous finish. I just wish they had a broader range of colors.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.