BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I like the foundation consistency ! But the cushion foundation thing..not a very big fan of that. I said I'd give it a shot and try cushion foundations for the first time and I wasn't very impressed. The cushion applicator is not handy to use (for me) as patting would leave circular remarks of the cushion shape and sliding the cushion on your face wouldn't really blend the foundation evenly. The foundation doesn't last that long as well!
Allie L.
Quincy, WA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I live this foundation because it's great but more importantly, I knew what to expect/managed my expectations. I absolutely don't mean for that statement to sound harsh because I certainly isn't intend it in that manner. This foundation is great. It is smooth, light weight and looks beautiful on the skin. I would say that it's lighter-medium coverage however it is gorgeous. I 100% would recommend this product to those that have dry to normal skin but perhaps not oily. It does have a dewy finish and tends to be a bit more oily at the end of the day as opposed to my matte foundations. I also am not the hugest fan of the cushion. Not that it doesn't work but it is a little bit less convenient than traditional foundations. However, it really does leave a beautiful finish and is worth every penny of the pricey drugstore cost.
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I like it, don't love it and not for me.
I have combination skin so luminous foundations usually aren't the best for me but I really wanted to try this due to the hype. I love that it's portable and easy to use. I actually think the sponge that comes with it gives the best application. I love the wide color selection. I also love that it's build able coverage yet still gives a luminous glow.
My only problem is that it never sets even if I bake or even a light powder, it never sets. It literally gets on everything which makes it not wearable for me.
Ivette F.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I've been using the L'Oreal Magic BB cream for years and was excited to try a new product in this collection for days when I want extra coverage. I am SO happy I decided to buy the Lumi Cushion foundation. It is super light, but covers really well. I love that it is bulls able, so you can go for an everyday light cover or super glam look depending on what you're in the mood for. The finish is matte and beautiful. Another winner from L'Oreal!
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I loved this stuff. Seriously, loved it so much I used it more than my Tarte foundation I live for. However, I only used it a handful of times and it seemed to run out. So, I went to my other compact, a shade darker, used once, and it was as if it ran out also. I think it is safe to say it dries out quickly in the compact. I think the formulation is better than the lumi liquid foundation. I just really wish they put this formula in that glass bottle instead of the compact. The cushion foundation trend was a bit overrated and unsanitary to me.
Candy S.
I really wanted to like this product but it made my skin look cakey and didn't last half the day. Will try this a few more times before I officially quit this product.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I recently bought this foundation at bed, bath and beyond for about 12.99. Most of the prices I've been seeing it listed for are way overpriced. But the foundation it's self was really nice, a little too dewy for my liking but it was labeled "lumi" so that's my fault. The color was perfect for my skin although you can't see the color before purchasing it. (Just look online at pictures if you are having trouble it should help) This foundation was very build-a'ble and did seem to last a good amount of time on my skin. I would repurchase.
Kenia L.
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I was so excited when I found out that L'Oreal had come out with a cushion foundation that I ran to the store to get it that day. Since this is my first foundation I really enjoyed it at first. It matches my skin prefectly and really gives you a no-makeup makeup look. I later realized that this is not the foundation for me. It only has medium coverage and if you are oily skined, then I highly suggest looking somewhere else because it will not cooperate with your skin type. Overall, good purchase if you have normal to mixed skin type.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
The sponge that comes with it just absorbs all the product. I got this really oily greasy feeling all over my face from this. It took lots of the product just to make my face even look like it had any product on it. I personally am not a fan but this is just my personal review, of u have combination skin u don't recommend it. It attaches to the dry areas bad making more dry patches and the areas that are oily feel greased bad.
Madison S.
Stanwood, WA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This was the first foundation cushion that i have ever used so i am not a pro when it comes to cushions. So having said that I'm now going to say that i think this cushion is pretty great. It has a medium coverage and doesn't feel sticky on my face which is good because i tend to have oily skin. The shade range is pretty vast (about 8 different skin tones) but because I'm very pale even the lightest shade looks a little too tan for my skin. Though because it is now summer my face is becoming more tan and the shade is starting to match.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.