BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tara L.
Altoona
Review for: Natural Buff (N3) more...
This foundation is to die for! Literally all time favorite! This product is so soft and buttery it apples so nice and easy to your face. You get full coverage without feeling like you have any make up on. It doesn't look cakey or anything! I'm in loveeee! It's a must have in my opinion!
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
Really I'd give it 3 1/2 stars. It's a good foundation, but I have tried on better cushion foundations. It had about a medium coverage and it was moisturizing. It had an almost natural looking skin finish with the first What I didn't like was that sometimes it looked cakey when I tried to build it up. And as a person with dry skin, this really made me look oily really quickly. In terms of cushion make up, Korea still has the win but with maybe a couple of configurations to the formula, this could maybe be as good.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3), Nude Beige (W3), Shell Beige (C4), Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
I was very pleasantly surprised by this foundation. I use my beauty blender to apply it. I feel like I don't get quite the coverage I want from it, so I usually use it along with another light coverage foundation. Looks really pretty on the skin.
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
Review for: Shell Beige (C4) more...
I really like this foundation. It’s so easy to put on with the sponge that they provide you so you don’t have to go find a beauty blender to use with. The coverage is nice, the more times you press on the foundation, the more coverage you get. After I run out, I would definitely buy more.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Ok this foundation is a game changer! I actually hate foundation because I can never find one that looks natural. I hate looking like I'm wearing makeup I like looking like my skin but better type stuff but don't get me wrong I want COVERAGE! This is now my holy grail! It sinks into your skin, has amazing buildable coverage, beautiful dewy lumi finish, and long lasting! I do have combo skin so I set with powder but even then my lord it looks like skin! Everyone needs this foundation!
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This is my go to summer foundation, as it offers a light coverage look to balance my reddness. Be careful if you have an oily t-zone and make sure to set it with a powder, loose or pressed, or else the lumi finish my come off as being greasy.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love a good powder foundation and finishing powder, this is definitely it! Matches great with my foundation and doesn’t make my face look cakey. It leaves a smooth feel on my skin. I will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Autumn H.
Love the finish of this foundation, leaves the skin dewy and very natural looking without looking oily, lasts all day and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin, perfect for the summer. The only downside is it does not come with much product, I have repurchased it three times already and will continue to do so regardless of how little product you get, it’s worth it.
Jamie M.
This is such a great cushion foundation! There are a ton available on the market, but this one stands out for drugstore as well as some high end and even luxury options that I’ve purchased and tried out. This won’t last as long as a traditional bottle of foundation, but the finish is so beautiful that in my opinion it’s still worth the price. I will say it’s pretty spendy for drugstore makeup, but it seems that is the trend lately.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Other more...
I use the shade C2. The [product:lancôme-miracle-cushion-liquid-cushion-compact-foundation] was discontinued but is honestly almost a dead ringer for it. So I use this in place of it. I'm honestly surprised they even make a shade that works for me, I am very pale lady. It's light weight, sheer *slightly buildable* coverage, and moisturizing; exactly what I prefer on the day to day because I like my freckles to show ☺
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.