BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
I tried this and it made my skin all red and tingly. Definitely don't be trying this again. I'm not sure what caused the reaction, but it had never happened with any other product.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I love the finish this gives me. It is pretty sheer but ti looks beautiful and glowy on the skin. Lasts all day and is very blendable. Doesn't leave those streaky foundation marks on your face. I love this foundation but my big complaint is there is very little product in the container, about half of a normal foundation but it costs more than most drugstore ones out there. Not sure if I'll be repurchasing for that reason alone. I have been using it for a little over a month and am almost out. Normally it takes 6+ months to go through a bottle of foundation (I'm not heavy handed either!)
Jae S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Creme Cafe (W8) more...
Shade selection is small only 12 shades total. First time applied it looked sort of orange but with proper blending(used a off brand beauty blender) and letting the product set it was fine. Also my setting powder made it better. I have dry skin so the moisture in this product was awesome, its also light coverage that you can build. I wore this foundation for about 9 hours and liked the wear. However the price is still a bit much for the drugstore. I'm curious to see how much wear I will get with this product. Bonus: the packaging is super cute!
Abbey B.
Pinckney, MI
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I want to give this five stars so badly!!!! The formula feels so comfortable on my skin and the coverage is easily build able. My skin looks beautiful and glowy and doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. The packaging is gorgeous...its $17 though...and I've been using it for three weeks and I only have about a 1/3 left. I will be so sad when this runs out because I don't have the money to keep buying these every month. It does feel like a high end product though so don't let the fact that it's drugstore and costs that much deter you because seriously this feels amazing on your skin.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I can think of so many better drug store foundations to invest in that are much cheaper. I can wear almost any finish with no problem. This product highlighted fine lines and pores I didn't know I had yet. I tried applying it with 4 different primers and without. I tried fingers, brushes, and sponges for application. Loose powder, pressed powder, and no powder. The results were all the same. I really wanted this to work. 😢 I typically have normal to dry skin. Luminous foundations are usually very glowy and look hydrating on me. Back to the drugstore with you my little friend!
Maria M.
This may be great for people with dry skin. I have very oily skin and this did not work for me. It leaves a dewy finish and I am not a fan of that. I felt like a grease ball.
Ashley C.
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
Overall I do like this product because the packaging works for what I need -- however in general I think the product is just okay.

I personally use this to carry in my purse, I go to work at 4am and I'm not about to do makeup that early in the morning. So this is perfect for throwing in my purse so I can apply it at work a few hours later. For that purpose I really like this foundation and find the packaging and sponge to be fantastic.

The product itself is just okay. It wears about 5 hours on me before breaking up, it is very shiny so I do set it with a mattifying powder to reduce the
Elisa S.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I am indifferent on this foundation and here is why. I got the lightest shade that matches my light skin very well (if you are pale, not the foundation for you). I've enjoyed it because it is buildable and great for my dry skin. Here is the downfall. I have used this for a couple of weeks and ran out of product. I don't even use it everyday. It cost 16.99 I believe and now I have to go look for more foundation because it ran out so quickly. I should've just bought a higher end product that would've lasted me longer and would've ended up being about the same price. Save your money, unless you like running out of product really fast. I was just disappointed.
Jordan T.
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5) more...
This is almost a drug store dupe for the IT foundation in a compact like this. Unfortunatly this is not the best design for liquid foundations. The sponge dries out and gets cakey making it impossible to get foundation out. The color oxidizes so much that color matching was extremely difficult. I decided to give this another try and still had a huge issue with the cakey product and the lack if product avalible in the container. I don't recommed this product. It was a great idea, just not executed as well as it could have been.
Mistie B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I have not written foundation in a couple years. I decided one day, I just don't feel like dealing with foundation out the cakey look that tends to come with it, especially here in Florida. I received a sample of this recently, then rushed out to buy! It is so light weight and glides on. I feel like I haven't even left the BB cream world! You can definitely build up coverage if you wish but I find that a quick one over cobra a multitude of sins without looking like you were trying too hard. I recommend this times a thousand! Also, if you have oily skin like mine, it helps to dampen the sponge a little bit before you apply. Helps draw out any extra oil.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.