BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Elizabeth S.
If you have oily skin this probably won't be the foundation for you but if you have dry skin this will be your HOLY GRAIL it makes your skin look fresh and dewy and beautiful
Mary Beth B.
Staunton, IL
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
The disappointing thing about this product is definitely how little product you get for the price. It doesn't wear very long and it for people with normal dry skin. I wouldn't buy it again.
Karen M.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I purchased this foundation the first time I saw it in the drugstore. The idea of a cushion was so intriguing to me. I have very dry and dehydrated skin but I do not have flakey patches. I love this foundation. I think it gives a medium coverage and lasts all day. The finish is very very very dewy so if you are not into that natural glow, you will not care for this foundation. It wears very nicely on my skin but I would not recommend it for oily skin. BUT if you have dry-normal I think this foundation would be great for you. The colors run a little dark, I am a W3 in the True Match and the True Match Magic Lumi liquid foundations but I am a W2 in this.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I like to have a simple makeup routine.  It takes me a few minutes to do my makeup, and this sheer luminous foundation is my first step.  I first heard of this in a commercial, and then I bought it.  Since them I have bought this 3 more times.  It's around $16, and it is a sheer coverage, not covering any blemishes,but it does seem to even out my skin tone.  I put a loose powder over, and that's my face routine.  It's pretty simple, but I don't think it lasts all day - I think it only lasts a few hours.  Some people may want to reapply during the say. From the 3 containers I've purchases, 2 have had more product in them then the other one, so I'm not too sure of the consistency in the amount of product.  I might try something else next time, although this is super easy to use, and feels refreshing upon application.
Mary F.
easthampton, ma
This cushion parallels k-beauty cushions. Beautiful coverage with an awesome luminescence. It's a little tacky on the skin, but it's awesome. I use it all the time!
Summer T.
Irving, TX
Just got this after hear such good things about it and I really like it. I will say it's alittle pricey for a drugstore product but I really like the way it applies so it's worth it
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This is a beautiful foundation. BUT, after using it like 7 times, the cushion was dried up, and I couldn't get more product out of the component. I just don't think that it's worth the money.
Cecilia A.
For my skin this is absolutely perfect. I'd say this is a perfect dupe for Confidence in a Compact and it's smooth and refreshing on my skin which is a dry/sensitive/combo mix. I love it.
Sara T.
Altoona, IA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
During a trip to Walgreens with my daughter, she told me she was out of her BB cream. While helping her find the correct color, I stumbled across a display of this. I thought the price was a little high, but they had an in store coupon and I had a coupon for $5 off. I decided to try it. Since then I've purchased another.
This feels so light putting it on, I had been a little skeptical about the coverage, as I need a medium base, but this gave me everything. If needed, you can layer it until you get the coverage you desire. When I run out again, I will be purchasing another, Coupon or Not.
One Broke M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
You know if you need makeup on the go, grocery stores you local drug store always seems to have just what you need. I forgot my makeup and needed something on the fly. This is a great product #loreal #truematch #lumi
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.