BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Melissa P.
It was okay and not okay. I felt it was too pricy for the amount of foundation in it. But the look and feel on my skin was amazing it left me very dewy and glowy.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
My sister purchased this foundation first and has told me several times that I should try it. Buying a new foundation is super difficult for me because I'm not always able to try it out first and more than anything I hate wasting money. So I did finally break down and buy it and I love it. I for lucky and the color I chose (N3)she's perfectly. I think the packaging is great, I love the pink mirrored thing they've got going on. The foundation is terrific! It's not heavy but still offers full coverage. I like that I don't feel like my skin is suffocating. I'm definitely going to be buying this again.
Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
I really like how build-able it is. I like how it applies shear to medium and has a natural finish. It blends really well into my skin, however the shades are a bit off in my color but I can look pass that.
Tara L.
Altoona
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
In LOVE with this product! You get full coverage without feeling like you have a ton of make up on! It feels natural and smooth and stays on for a long time! I would def recommend this product! Just make sure it’s closed right so it doesn’t dry out :)
Justine J.
This is an amazing foundation. The finish is a gorgeous natural, somewhat dewy that I am in love with. I dont know how it does it but the texture on my nose and chin disappears instantly. It is so gorgeous with a medium-buildable coverage.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
The L’oreal charm in this cushion is definitely Reeeeeeeeal! I love the color and finish it gives and comes a wonderful compact that is purse and travel size friendly! Definitely a great portable fun size!
Sarah A.
Charlottesville, VA
I liked it and didn't like it. It went on good but it made my face to powdery if I'm play explaining this the best way. I'm also still learning how to use makeup properly. Never been shown just self taught
Hope A.
Hamilton
This foundation is probably the best foundation I have used for my skin type. I have horribly dry skin and I have a hard time finding foundations that doesn’t cling to my dry spots. This is the perfect foundation for dry skinned people!
Lily M.
Salem, MA
This foundation is great because you can build up the coverage. They sell them at Walmart and targets I've used 3 of these already and I'm obsessed. The perfect summer foundation for sure !! 10/10 for me
Dymond M.
Atlanta, GA
I would not recommend this product to my darker skinned beauties. I also would not recommend it for those with oily skin, as it has a dewy finish that just adds to our natural shine. For $17, it’s not worth the price tag, even if it is in an innovative (to the West at least) package. I know there are some empty cushions you can purchase and full with your own foundation, so maybe if I find the right color for me, I would invest in one so I can have the best of both worlds because the color selection for this line was absolutely terrible. I wore the darkest shade C8 Cocoa and it was still ashy on me! 2 stars for the great packaging!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.