BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Miranda Z.
I was scared to try this because of the word "lumi." I usually tend to stay away from anything luminous because I have oily skin, but I love this. It applies so smooth and makes my skin glow. Will repurchase.
Paige W.
Clearbrook, MN
This is by far my favorite foundation! I finally found one that doesn't look cakey or flatly! It's so dewy and healthy looking!!! Works great with the lumi primer too! L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation
Melissa P.
It was okay and not okay. I felt it was too pricy for the amount of foundation in it. But the look and feel on my skin was amazing it left me very dewy and glowy.
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I used it with a beauty blender the first time and I hated it! Around my nose it looked patchy. My pore turned huge!! I used it the second time with a flat kabuki brush and it wasn't amazing but it was better.
Scheherazade L.
Hobbs, NM
My sister purchased this foundation first and has told me several times that I should try it. Buying a new foundation is super difficult for me because I'm not always able to try it out first and more than anything I hate wasting money. So I did finally break down and buy it and I love it. I for lucky and the color I chose (N3)she's perfectly. I think the packaging is great, I love the pink mirrored thing they've got going on. The foundation is terrific! It's not heavy but still offers full coverage. I like that I don't feel like my skin is suffocating. I'm definitely going to be buying this again.
Melissa A.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I picked this up the other day and I love it. it is so light-weight and feels like my skin. I do have combo skin which tends to get oily in my T-zone as the day goes on and I like it. I also have acne prone skin and so far nothing yet. it gives a very very glowy look and i just used a mattifying powder to tone it down slightly and it looks great with my combo skin.
I applied it with the puff that is included and it blended beautifully. I would say that this is a light coverage maybe slightly medium if you build it up and it doesn't look cakey when you do either.
the only reason I didn't give it 5 out 5 is because of the price. it is pretty expensive for drugstore so I would wait till you have coupons or there is a sale at your store.
Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
I really like how build-able it is. I like how it applies shear to medium and has a natural finish. It blends really well into my skin, however the shades are a bit off in my color but I can look pass that.
Tara L.
Altoona
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
In LOVE with this product! You get full coverage without feeling like you have a ton of make up on! It feels natural and smooth and stays on for a long time! I would def recommend this product! Just make sure it’s closed right so it doesn’t dry out :)
Justine J.
This is an amazing foundation. The finish is a gorgeous natural, somewhat dewy that I am in love with. I dont know how it does it but the texture on my nose and chin disappears instantly. It is so gorgeous with a medium-buildable coverage.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
The L’oreal charm in this cushion is definitely Reeeeeeeeal! I love the color and finish it gives and comes a wonderful compact that is purse and travel size friendly! Definitely a great portable fun size!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.