BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa R.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I'm usually a snob about drugstore foundations, but this one blew me away. I'm a big fan of the L'oreal True Match, so I decided to try this one too. It's so lightweight on the skin and has great coverage. The finish isn't super luminous, but just dewy enough. I prefer to apply it with the enclosed sponge, then blend using my beauty blender. It's a little expensive for a drugstore foundation, but definitely less expensive than some of the more high end products by at least half. Overall, the perfect affordable foundation.

PS. I wore it today, all day, in 90 degree heat on a humid Boston afternoon and it wore like a dream.
Allie W.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Right off the bat, this product is expensive for what it is and it's hard to tell how much product is in a cushion. But, I love this! True Match is the foundation I use anyways so I had to give it a shot (my being obsessed with Asian beauty products and all).
The coverage is very light, and while I usually go heavy, I don't mind. It's great for a subtle glow and feels really good on the skin. I tend to put my normal foundation on my cheeks and forehead and use this for just under the eyes, on my nose, and my chin. It gives those areas a brighter look and makes me appear refreshed. I also tend to use a beauty blender as opposed to the applicator it comes with.
Bottom line, great product but I won't buy again because the price is too high. Such a shame.
mikayla e.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
this is an amazing product! it makes my skin very dewy and the shade match is really nice! i have combination/oily skin and it sits really nice on the skin. Very easy to apply and i would buy this product again.
Mi Nhong X.
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I like the product & formula. downfall is the cushion pad. all it did was soak up the foundation & barely left anything on my face. for $15 I'd expect a better cushion pad. anyways this product has a light to medium coverage & has a semi matte finish but after 2 hours my face is slowly glowing from the luminous effect. so best to moisturize your face before applying on this product. hard thing about this product is finding the right shade. i went to most walmarts around where i live & its either all my shade sold out or someone had to just open the product. upsetting but yeah its worth a try if u find ur shade!!
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
It's a very good cushion foundation, with a light to medium coverage. I like to wear it when I want a natural look or before I apply another foundation, as a "primer". Makes my skin look very natural and healthy.
Jeanette R.
Philadelphia, PA
Ugh, I love this foundation!!! This is perfect for those with normal to dry skin. It leaves a dewy but natural finish and it's easy to apply with a sponge. A little goes a long way. I have purchased 2 so far.
Krystal T.
Review for: Cocoa (C8) more...
Its medium to full coverage and buildable. My skin type is combination. This is a lumi foundation that will have a glow like luminous finish. Almost dewy. So for me I had to set it because I love a matte finish. This would be perfect for those who have dry skin types. It feels good on the skin...almost skin like. I applied it with a flat top kabuki brush and it blended beautifully. The cushion sponge that's included... I find them unsanitary so I did not use it. Price point was 14.99 at my local Wal-Mart. I find that to be a bit on the pricey side for a drug store foundation. The shade c8 which is sadly the deepest shade available is a bit too light for my complexion. I wish they offered at least 2 beeper shades. Other than that...it's a great foundation.
Miranda Z.
I was scared to try this because of the word "lumi." I usually tend to stay away from anything luminous because I have oily skin, but I love this. It applies so smooth and makes my skin glow. Will repurchase.
Evelyn E.
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
Very hard to find my color , I was disappointed they only had one thing close to it but it was good enough. It was slightly difficult to get it on but I tried my best. It felt very heavy and was slightly uncomfortable,  sadly wouldn't buy again. I don't have the best luck with loreal
Paige W.
Clearbrook, MN
This is by far my favorite foundation! I finally found one that doesn't look cakey or flatly! It's so dewy and healthy looking!!! Works great with the lumi primer too! L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.