BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Annie M.
Sperry, OK
It's light sheer foundation. I wouldn't recommend for people who want more coverage. I love how they put it in a container where if I go travel, it's on the go for me. I would not buy it again and it is my first timer for it.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I would not recommend this to anyone with truly fair skin. I just recently bought this and I was pretty diapointed. It bummed me out because this foundation has really good coverage and is buildable and feels rather nice on my face. It's the color that is all wrong. It is not at all like in any pictures you see online or in the commercials. This "light ivory" is more like a neutral beige. It made my face look orangey or darker than the rest of my skin. So I'm disappointed in this product. At $15 a pop you'd think the foundation would be more true to the shade. I feel like I've been ripped off, yet again, by an overpriced foundation made more for tan skin than light or ivory skin.
Larisa W.
hays
The idea behind this is great but I did not like the applicator. And it was hard to apply. I had a hard time buffing it out and making it flawlessly blend into my skin. I have combination skin and it just did not work for me!
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I had high hopes for this because I love the original liquid Loreal lumi foundation. But I really don't like it and will not finish using it or buy it again. I'm shade w2 in the original and this is too dark for me. The ounce size is way less than the liquid and nearly double the price. I don't like this at all or the applicator it comes with. It makes my entire face look wet and greasy and after I set with a powder it looked very caked on. The powder controlled the shine but as soon as I stepped outside into the humidity I could feel my makeup slide off my face. It ended up patchy and broken up at the end of the day and it was just too much of a hassle to deal with. I gave it the benefit of the doubt thinking it would be much better with a primer but nothing helped this is was just terrible. Only have two stars because the coverage is build able up to a medium
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Thea A.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
If you have oily skin, this product is probably not for you. I've heard many great reviews about this product so I was excited to try it out. They have lots of shades available for each undertone which is always nice for foundations in general. Like I've said, if you have oily skin, it's not going to work for you. I personally have oily skin, and even with powder and a primer, my face got oily in like an hour and a half. This product will probably work better for people with normal skin. Could also work for people with dry skin as long as you use a good moisturizer or primer. The coverage of this for me is light-medium. My face is a good canvas to test out coverage since I have lots of acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentations, and humongous pores! Sadly, this product didn't even cover up some of the dark spots, acne and acne scars I have. If you have a good skin in general, then this would probably work for you. :)
Carli S.
I was surprised how much I liked this product. It was a great match for my fair skin and looked natural while still covering my acne and redness. I have oily skin and it did give me a glow but didn't make me overly oily.
Angel C.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This has nice coverage and feels great on the skin. Easy to smooth out and blend into skin but the coverage is light to medium. If you want a fuller coverage than you need to try one of theor other foundations for that.
Brittney F.
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
Air cushions are all the rave in Asia, especially in Korea. I've been wanting to try them out for myself, but they never have my shade. I was extremely excited to learn that L'Oreal had come out with an air cushion with 12 different shades! I tried this out in the shade W5.5, and it was a bit darker than I was expecting. Other than that, I absolutely love the way it looks. It makes my skin have that dewy glow and provides excellent coverage. I also love how you can build the foundation to add more coverage. The feeling doesn't feel sticky. In fact, it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing make up. Because I have oily skin, I do have to set it with a powder. Overall, I am really impressed by how long it stays on my face considering I have oily skin. This is pretty amazing for a drug store product!
Sean W.
Has good coverage and sits well on my combination skin, butnis very awkward in regards to application and is really hard to blend, smooth and flatten as it dries relatively quickly. The finish is really pretty, however.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.