BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Tiffany S.
Georgetown, KY
The foundation itself is so pretty on the skin and has decent staying power for me... that being said I do not feel like the staying power is great . I know it is supposed to be a dewy foundation but I feel like on my skin it never sat even with a powder..not to mention the sponge dried up super quickly
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
In love and didn't cost a fortune! Under $12 where I bought it! So easily blends in and covers I always get compliments on this foundation especially the cushion application when they see it in person.
Kenna F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I absolutely love this product!! I bought it because Jaclyn Hill recommended it and she was right as always! It applies so well to my skin and so smooth and just leaves the skin looking flawless. The only downside is there's not a lot in the sponge version so I suggest getting it in the bottle
Donna R.
Pearl
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
I’m not a make up expert so color matching is not my strong suit. I’m a red head with the complexion of the inside of an Oreo cookie. This foundation perfectly matches my skin and gives me the confidence I need that doesn’t leave me looking like a clown.
Tiffany P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This item is amazing! I purchased this and had never used it before, but heard nothing but great reviews. It lasts throughout the day. There is a tone for every skin tone and type and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable foundation with great coverage!
Emily H.
Canton, OH
This is by far my absolute favorite foundation!! It leaves the skin looking dewy and fresh. I never feel like my face looks cakey or too made up. I absolutely love the way it sets, my face feels so soft, smooth, perfect... It wears well, especially when I touch up with translucent powder throughout the day. When I have a break out, I can Build the coverage in that area and it blends well with the areas that don't need as heavy of coverage. The only con to this is that it does not contain much product. I wear makeup daily, and definitely feel that it ran out faster than my other foundations. I followed all the directions to keep it from drying out, I even kept the sticker, I replaced it after every use. One "hack " I found is that if I buy a bottle of the regular lumi foundation, I can refill the sponge. It is the same product, I just prefer this application. Lastly, I use my beauty blender, not the flimsy little sponge it comes with.
Amber H.
Roy, UT
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Hate hate hate I cannot stress enough how much I despise this foundation and here is why...

#1.) I find that for the price its just plain stupid, its half the amount of product for twice the price!
#2.) This product is not good for people with oily skin I feel like an oil slick, and just because you have oily skin doesn't mean you cant have a dewy finish. This product stays so wet on the skin it doesn't dry down which isn't manageable for anyone.
#3.) Because this product doesn't dry down in the last it moves, touch it and it'll move, wind blows and your hair hits it bam you have streaks in it where your hair hit its a horrible product imo.
#4.) If you try to set it with a finishing powder it creases.
#5.) If you don't set it, it settles into pores and fine lines. If you had wrinkles you would look crazy.

Oh I forgot to add that at that price you might as well treat your self to something a little more high end
Amanda R.
Monticello , AR
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Love this! It is the best make up I've ever used. It has a dewy finish and works great for my very dry skin. I never feel better than when I wear this Foundation. My only complaint is that you don't get much product for the price. But I continue to by is because the end result is beyond worth it.
abigail m.
Minneapolis
I have dry skin and often have issues with foundation exaggerating flakey areas. Not with this one! I also appreciate that is is sheer and dewy--heavier makeups obscure my freckles, making it evident I'm wearing make-up. This little compact is great!
Miranda R.
I love this so much! It covers so good and it defiantly has FULL COVERAGE! It was so easy to apply and just goes out to be so smooth and matte for sure! I suggest if you have oily skin this so the one for you!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.