BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Sarah H.
I would totally recommend this product. its a drugstore product, so easy to find. i would recommend for more dryer skin types. I have normal/oily skin and its a little too dewy for me. But the coverage is great and easy to blend. The sponge packaging is unique too!
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I gave this product 4 starts because I feel like there really isn't much foundation on the sponge inside and the applicator they give you isn't the greatest. But I find the foundation to be ready nice on my skin.
Jessica E.
I absolutely love this foundation, its amazing! It makes my skin look flawless and dewy and very buildable without looking cakey! The only downside is that theres not alot of product in it but I still love it!!!
Kayli L.
This foundation is not good to say the least. It's hard to apply and is streaky. The cushion has so much product in it that you might as well just get a liquid foundation that works better. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS.
Hannah💞 D.
New York
This foundation is AMAZING! I love it so much. The cushion was really soft and the foundation was full coverage and worked well. I recommend this to people who would buy a cheaper but pricey drugstore foundation. His is amazing and I 10/10 recommend it to others.
natali c.
Davie
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to try a cushion foundation as i saw they were trending and this was the only one i found in my area. It gives me a sheer, luminous finish. It is buildable in some areas to a medium finish. The color selection isn’t as great at the other l’oréal foundations but it’ll do.
Erica T.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Such an easy application! I love being able to push my brush on the pad and have just the right amount. If you have oily skin, this probably isn't the foundation for you. This foundation has a very highlighting/illuminating look to it and feels very lightweight.
Zoe M.
This is my favorite foundation ever. Easy to find a matching shade. Great coverage yet lightweight. I believe it it amazing for its price. I would repurchase it again. I recommend everyone to try it. Especially if you have dry skin this will be your best friend.
Brianna N.
I'm still on the fence about if I like this foundation or not. I love that it matches my skin color perfectly but it does not last long at all. I live in south Louisiana where it's humid and hot 90% of the time so I need a foundation that will stay on and last in some pretty rough conditions. It comes out very watery and it stays pretty tacky feeling for about an hour until it semi dries. I don't think I would buy it again because I don't like feeling makeup on my face and I definitely feel this one on my face. I have dry skin for the most part and a semi oily t zone. Like I said, I love the color but not the wear. It's also quite expensive for a drug store brand ($16.99 from ulta). I may try it when the weather gets colder and maybe it will be my winter foundation but until then, I'll try something else.
Krystle G.
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
Pros: great color, flawless finish. Cons: this makeup is gone as soon as you open it! I don't have a heavy hand but this makeup only lasts me about 3 weeks! The sponge application may be to blame. I did switch makeup after I realized this brand's short survival.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.