BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
🌸Jordan M.
Lavalette
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Everything about this is absolutely amazing EXCEPT the amount of foundation you get in this. Did not last me long but seriously, the color is gorgeous. Light coverage, but buildable. Very luminescent look, but its not over the top! I loved this other than not much in there!
Veronica M.
Cuando me enteré que este producto saldría al mercado me emocioné tanto que estaba desesperada porque ya llegara el momento para correr a comprarlo. Cuando se llegó el momento acudí a varias farmacias o tiendas y lamentablemente no encontraba el tono que buscaba. Después de un largo tiempo y sin buscarla la encontré e inmediatamente la compre esperando buenos resultados. Siempre fui fanatica de esta marca, pero no me daba la oportunidad de probar otro tipo de maquillaje hasta que salió este. Ya llevo unos dos meses utilizando este producto y estoy maravillada. Yo tengo piel grasa en ocasiones, especialmente en tiempo de calor y solamente en el area de la naríz. Con esta base he quedado realmente sorprendida del acabado. Este producto deja la piel muy tersa, suave, y tiene una cobertura increible. Con ayuda de un polvo para sellar la base ya no sufro de grasa en mi naríz. Yo utilizo este producto para el dia y tiene cobertura suficiente completa para mi. Este producto me tiene muy contenta y feliz.
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Natural Ivory (C2) more...
Honestly sucked. There was no product and you couldn’t get what product that was in there out. Very unhappy with this and have done a video about it on my YouTube. I have a detailed example of how the product could be fixed.
Bayley H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
The coverage that this foundation provides is good, and it makes the skin look dewy. However, it oxidizes quite badly. This has prevented me from repurchasing the product. It was also hard to use all of the foundation because the applicator absorbed a lot of the product.
Jaime P.
Warren, MA
It was the perfect shade for me but i dont feel like it has much coverage. I use primer under it and it doesnt last me all day. It may be only because i have oily skin but i dont think i will be buying it again.
Morgan C.
Bergton, VA
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This product is very nice, but it makes your skin look like you have to much foundation on and it goes a long way. It's lightweight you can carry it around any where you go, but I would definitely not buy it again. If it didn't make my face feel like there's too much on I would buy it again.
Patricia C.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
It's a one time buy for me. It's not the worst but there isn't a lot of foundation in the container. It also takes a little longer then other foundation to dry on my face. It does however stay on all day but the little container is like $14 ! Just not worth it for me
Lindsey T.
I'm in LOVE with this foundation. It's light to medium coverage, very lightweight, the perfect dewy nature finish. It gives you a great healthy glow and stays on ALL DAY. I wear this foundation everyday, love it.
Jessica E.
I absolutely love this foundation, its amazing! It makes my skin look flawless and dewy and very buildable without looking cakey! The only downside is that theres not alot of product in it but I still love it!!!
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I gave this product 4 starts because I feel like there really isn't much foundation on the sponge inside and the applicator they give you isn't the greatest. But I find the foundation to be ready nice on my skin.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.