BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Sarah D.
Newnan
Review for: Soft Ivory (N1) more...
This product glides on smoothly and is comfortable to wear. It doesn’t last as long as I would like it to. I feel that the price is a little higher than it should be for the amount of product you get (0.5 Oz) and I think there are some other products I prefer in this price range.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
It's a great foundation for all amounts of coverage, as it's very buildable. It has a dewy finish and definitely suits all sorts of skin types. It's lightweight and just good overall. I suggest it to anyone that is looking for a dewy finish but is worried about looking too greasy.
Autumn L.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This foundation is a light/medium coverage that gives a nice dewy finish to my skin. I like the formula because it’s sheer, but still gives me even skin tone. It helps blur my pores and cover some uneven color. It doesn’t settle in my fine lines, and doesn’t get patchy on my dry spots! Overall, I like this foundation and enjoy using it!
Courtney R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this product to try a cushion foundation since it was a good drugstore brand. It was light to medium coverage and it made my skin glow. I used a beauty blender to apply instead of the sponge it comes with. I loved the way it made my skin look. Definitely will repurchase.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Natural Buff (N3) more...
Definitely a beautiful foundation. Light to medium coverage. It looks beautiful on the skin but I wouldn't buy it again because it didn't last all day. If you like the price point and like a glowy, light to medium coverage and don't care about longevity it's a good foundation
Gielle K.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This looked and felt beautiful. I loved the wear of it, the hydration, and the overall effect. I just think it didn’t last at all! I was done with the compact in three weeks, and I don’t wear makeup everyday. I wish it came with a refill because it’s expensive for such a short period of usage!
Hope N.
This has got to be my ride or die foundation. I have a hard time finding a foundation that has great coverage but is light weight. This cushion foundation is perfect!! I love the coverage and blend ability of the product. Thanks L'oreal!
Paige T.
Madison, WI
Firstly, I really like this foundation. It's medium coverage and dewy, which is not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it. The only problem I had with it is how soon it dried up after I purchased it. If they supplied refills like other cushion foundations I would be so happy.
Allyson D.
As a combo skin girl, this was a nightmare for my t-zone and nose area! I love the idea of this & the coverage was light-medium (which is up my alley). I use my beauty blender instead of the little sponge thing they give you and I recommend this for dry-normal skin people!
🌸Jordan M.
Lavalette
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Everything about this is absolutely amazing EXCEPT the amount of foundation you get in this. Did not last me long but seriously, the color is gorgeous. Light coverage, but buildable. Very luminescent look, but its not over the top! I loved this other than not much in there!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.