BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Shellamae C.
Largo
My boyfriend (my husband now) gave me one last year when he went back to Philippines to visit me and our son. I love using this lumi cushion because it was so easy to use, super handy and so easy to retouch (if I wanted to), and it matches my skin perfectly. I actually run out and I'm planning to get L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation a new one.
Patricia O.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5) more...
I bought Loreal lumi cushion foundation on a whim, it was on clearance lol.  If you want a lightweight foundation that is light coverage, this is a good one.  During the summer time these types of foundations are my favorite.  Theyre just quick and go.  The color was pretty good on me, went on smoothly and lasted the day.  Quite happy with it.
Rachel M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
Nice medium coverage. Doesn’t feel heavy but provides a nice coverage that doesn’t looked caked on.

Like all of the their lumi products it doesn’t emphasize my dry patches and leaves a nice glowing finish.

The only downside is that it seems to run out quickly. The formula seems very similar to the bottle but that one lasts much longer for about the same price. This packaging makes traveling with it easy and mess free though
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation this is a light to medium light weight coverage great for a no makeup look..it’s more like a BB cream texture and coverage. It comes with a sponge but I feel it would waste product so I use my foundation brush..
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
Review for: Natural Beige (W4) more...
I've never tried a cushion foundation and I was actually really impressed with this one. I like that there is enough coverage to balance out my blotchy-ness but lightweight which is what I want with a summer foundation. Not to mention on days I'm being lazy I can pull this baby out of my purse and have foundation on before my Keurig heats up.
Danielle T.
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
Tbe foundation itself is very good, but the cushion applicator is a little unnecessary in my opinion. I'd rather purchase the Lumi Magic foundation in the pump bottle. It works the same, and you get more product for your money. I just feel like this product is all about the novelty of it's packaging, and less about ease of use for the consumer.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I liked this but didn’t love it. I wish the shade range were larger. I’m fair with a pinky undertone and the shade I picked didn’t look great on me. The formula is awesome. It is a little expensive for a drugstore brand. I like the bottles of foundation more than this, but this is a great idea and if the shades were better I would use it way more!!
amanda n.
kingsland
Review for: Natural Buff (N3) more...
I have combination skin and this kept my dry spots looking soft and luminous and my T-zone matte and flawless. I also noticed that it’s buildable and a little goes a long way. I use mine with a foundation brush. I have purchased expensive foundations that have not produced results like this. I’ll definitely stay stocked up on this product!
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
I really do enjoy this formula it looks great on my skin except for my trouble areas where it tends to hold onto my dry patches. It’s a little bit more on the expensive side for drugstore but the formula overall is very good. I always pick us up at my local drugstore whenever I need other products as well and see whenever they are on sale
Shelby M.
Hollywood, FL
At first glance I loved this foundation. It's very build-able and has a great finish. On the down side, there isn't a lot of product within this compact. It seemed to dry out pretty quick, so I was not only disappointed because I was just getting to love the foundation, but it's also on the higher price range for drug store foundations.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.