BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the first cushion foundation i have tried. Gave it a few chances to see if my feelings on it would change and unfortunately they didnt. I really dont like the formula, it leaves my skin looking way too shinny and greasy. I love the idea of the convenience of it being in a package like that. Wish it would have worked better for me. Will not repurchase
Kaley P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
The main reason this is getting a lower star rating from me is because it doesn't completely match my skin tone and it makes me grumpy. While at the local CVS I spotted this guy, and quickly grabbed the matching plastic thing to put it on my skin and see which color I should get. The lightest shade is usually what I go for, but because they have the whole.... three ranges of yellowing going on... I decided to check. The N1-2 square perfectly disappeared on my write, so I picked this N2, as it was the lightest shade, and took it home with me. Well, it is just the slightest bit too dark for my skin. Not dark enough where I can't wear it, but dark enough where I know it's not a great match. It really makes me sad that they didn't make a lighter shade available, and since it was pretty expensive for drugstore makeup I feel like I have to use it!

I also think the coverage is on the light to medium side of things, and I feel like it is totally buildable, but because the shade is just a bit too dark I am afraid to build it up too much and get the coverage I want from it to cover the redness of my cheeks.

Please make this in a lighter shade!
Mikala M.
San Clemente, CA
This product covers SO SO well, the colors are great and it goes on amazing. It's so very light in the skin and I hardly notice I'm wearing anything. However, it doesn't last long whatsoever. It seems you only get 4-5 wears with it, then it's mostly gone.
chanice h.
This foundation doesn't feel heavy super light weight. The coverage is buildable with out looking cakey. This is such an amazing products. It's better if you use a sponge or brush to apply. Not the one it comes with.
Samantha C.
Omaha
This is a pretty nice foundation. It gave a really natural finish to my skin, and it made my skin look like it had a natural glow. However, you don’t get as much product as you do with the Maybelline Dream Cushion™ Fresh Face Liquid Foundation. This is a little pricier than the Maybelline one as well.
Morgan J.
I love the way this product makes my skin look after I just apply it. It is so dewy and pretty but after just a few hours of wear it breaks down. It also does not have the most incredible coverage but I wasn't expecting that from a cushion. It is a favorite if I know I am not going to be out all day.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Im not sure about this foundation. First time i tried it i liked it. Seems to go very quickly .. its not enough coverage for me. Its ok for summer time because its not heavy.. For me its just ok. Only reason i bought it was it was onsale
Aaliyah M.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Creme Cafe (W8) more...
Terrible shade range -- there are only two dark shades; one of which is way too red and dark and the other being near my shade but too cool because it looked gray and ashy when I applied it. They definitely need to have more dark shades. The foundation felt great but I can't enjoy it looking like a hot mess
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I've been wanting to try this ever since I heard it was out. I kept seeing it in stores and I was like.... $16... I don't know... But I had a $5 coupon for CVS and I was like ok I will buy it lol
So any ways, I bought this last night and tried it this morning. I used my baby skin pore eraser underneath it, and I applied it at about noon and it's now 8:30 and it's barely oily. It did really well with my Mary Kay translucent powder, I am shocked at how well it held up throughout the day. It applied beautifully! The coverage is buildable which is awesome!
I am loving this lumi cushion! I am so glad I bought this!!
But I am kinda bummed out because it's like a million dollars for it being drugstore lol not gonna lie.. Most drugstore foundations are around 8$ if not 9$.
So this being $16... Not lovin it.
But I'm most likely going to buy this again lol guilty.

Purchase this foundation if you have dry skin!!
Over all I am pretty darn impressed 🙌🏻💛
Gracie Mae D.
Remlap
I tried it in the store but it was too thin for my likings. If the make up went on thicker I'd be more likely to buy to because I need some thing that is going to last longer. I have young kids so I need long last wear and I'm afraid this won't bd.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.