BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Katie B.
Chicago
This product is ok. It is light coverage and easy to apply, but ran out right away. What I do like about this is that you can refill the packaging. I poured my bb cream in the sponge and apply with the included applicator which I absolutely love. I use the darkest color as a bronze and apply that with a fluffy brush.
Savannah H.
War, WV
I love this foundation in the bottle so I thought I would love it in the cushion as well. I was definitely wrong. It doesn't even feel like the same formula. It's definitely more sheer to medium coverage when in the cushion and I can get a very high medium coverage in the bottle. Not a bad product overall just not right for me.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
For a drugstore foundation, I'm obsessed. I love the formula and it is so great for my dry skin. I think this foundation is definitely a game changer! I'm a little bummed about the price, but only because it is from the drugstore.
Sofia R.
I'm fairly impressed with this product. I really like natural foundations and this is perfect for a light subtle glow. I apple it with a very dense brush and build it up if I feel like I want more coverage. The only thing I've noticed is that it tends to cling to any dry patches on my skin, like around my nose and forehead. Overall I would repurchase, great value and price !
Monifah T.
Kankakee, IL
This right here ladies is a gift from God himself ❤ when i tell you this is my all time favorite man oh man it is easy to apply its very lightweight easy to blend and it works with most skin types, i would recommend this to anyone if they can find their color! It doesn't leave my face tight and I can build on top of it. Love love love
Raven C.
Addison, MI
I love this cushion foundation! It has a dewy finish which I love for my dry skin. My favorite way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender. It's light weight and comfortable to wear. I would recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin.
Beatriz H.
Gainesville, FL
Great cushion foundation for when you are running late or when you just don't need that much makeup. I liked it because of how practical it is but the foundation doesn't last long and I ran out of the product pretty quickly. I don't have bad skin but I usually break out a little. I wish it came with more product.
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
Out of all the cushion foundations I had use in the pass 3 years , this one is very light coverage in my opinion. After applying I can still see the acne and my freckles. Over time it will stay about 5 hours with out getting oily on my skin. After that it get shine and oily that I have to retouch my makeup.
Kate K.
Lockport, IL
i actually really enjoy this foundation. i hadn't used it in a few months and re discovered it in my collection last week and have been using it ever since. i'm combination skin, oily in the t zone and i don't feel like it makes me any more oily. especially if you set it. super natural, light to medium coverage but buildable. perfect for quick on the go makeup days!
Nery L.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
First of all this product is on the more expensive side for a drugstore foundation retailing for $15 w/taxes. I got it for $11 w/taxes after using a $4 off coupon that I received in the mail. It's definitely a Luminous foundation, it gives you the healthiest dewy appearance (healthy glow). If you have oily skin this foundation could enhance the appearance of your oil but that can easily be controlled with a matte primer and a good thick layer of setting powder. I have combination skin, dry w/ oily t-zone and after using some primer and powder this foundation looks lovely on my skin. Even though it looks very natural and beautiful on the skin it does not stay on very long and has poor coverage. After an hour of putting it on I noticed it was beginning to break up. 3 hours later I noticed that all of the foundation around my chin and cheeks was completely gone. This was very upsetting. Will not be repurchasing sadly. I wanted to love it but it does nothing for me.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.