BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
This powder does what it says. All you have to do is pick your skin tone color that it matches, and it seems as if you are not wearing any makeup. It looks natural, while covering up any age spots or the like.
Jessica R.
Carver, MA
LOOOOVE this foundation! Totally build able coverage that leaves your skin looking dewy and not glittery. Great for dry, dull skin and maybe "older" skin. After I used this, I can't really justify the price difference between drug store and department store anymore. It's just the best.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I'm in love with this foundation. Not only have I used up my first compact and repurchased, but I found it on sale and bought two additional to have it 'in stock'!

I love that it is purse-friendly foundation. I don't know what it is about my skin, but foundation just tends to wear off very quickly for me. It's great to have a liquid foundation I can easily reapply in the ladies room. Since I have skin on the drier side of normal, adding powder to my face really isn't an option when coverage fades. Cushion foundations to the rescue.

I have rather pale skin and use this in the lightest neutral shade (though I don't see that available for review). I don't find the foundation 'luminous' on my slightly drier skin, but it isn't cakey and awful, either.

The only con to this is that it is half an ounce, which I assume is measured before putting it into the cushion, which is obviously going to retain some product, and it is very pricey for drugstore foundation! I went through the first one rather quickly. That was when I noticed that it only has .51 oz vs 1oz for your typical liquid foundation. Once you realize the price per ounce you feel you may as well be buying a higher end brand, but then again this one works great, so who cares what name is on it!
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
This is great for travelling! Very easy to use, great coverage, easy to add on, and has a very soft and natural look. It also lasts all day, with a matte finish, and is easy to remove. Doesn't last very long though.. still, great and convenient product
Maruly C.
I love cushion foundations! This one is very natural and glowy, looks very expensive on the skin for my opinion! I highly recommend it if you are dry to normal because it can look greasy for oily skins. I like the maybelline one better than this one because i think that one can work also for oily skin and is a bit cheaper than this one.
Vilma V.
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
@lorealusa True Match Lumi Cushion Buildable Luminous Foundation review.

My shade is N4 Buff Beige.
This water based foundation was worth the investment. Impressive color payoff. Less is definitely more. A little product goes a long way. Cushion makeup is a Korean Beauty trend that allows for mess free application The foundation drenched sponge (cushion) allows for easy and productive disbursement of product. It dries leaving a semi matte yet subtle luminous finish.
It looked so beautiful on my skin that I didn't wear any bronzer or blush. I love the dewey look as of late. This foundation has no sunscreen, but you can wear a primer with sunscreen underneath, such as my @ipkn_us Radiant Primer with Glow SPF 15. The foundation didn't separate over the primer. Korean Beauty products and innovations are simply amazing.

#KoreanBeauty #cushionmakeup #cushion #makeup #foundation #lumi #truematch #buffbeige #loreal #lorealcosmetics
Kelly C.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This is the L’Oreal Lumi Cushion foundation which is my fist experience with cushion foundations although they have been around for ages. It was first an Asian beauty trend and much like the B creams the Western beauty world has adopted it. It’s a sponge soaked in foundation that you press on it and then put the foundation on your face. It has two compartments, one for the sponge, which actually works really well and I use to apply the foundation with, and one for the foundation itself. I found that this is a nice dewy, glowy foundation that applies well for light to medium coverage. It’s not the most amazing at really lasting but I do really like this foundation. The one downside to this is that I bought this back in January and the sponge is already starting to dry out. I flipped it over (easy to do) and there still is lots of product left, but when I push on it with the sponge I don’t get as much as when it was brand new. So you go through this a fair bit faster than a normal foundation.

*Note: I bought this in January and I used all the foundation up by Mid February. I flipped the sponge once one side was pretty dried out but if you use this every day or even every other day it dries out fast especially considering it's twenty dollars.
Jettie S.
Kitts Hill, OH
I had such high hopes for this foundation, but I was disappointed. The coverage was to shear even after applying a second layer. It does give you a luminous glow! If you're looking for a light to maybe a medium coverage foundation this will be perfect for you. I did like the concealer.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
I mean, the packaging is pretty and makes you feel like you're getting something way better than the cheap price. Honestly, there seems to be hardly any product in here and it costs more than the liquid lumi foundation. I'd rather just purchase that. I wanted to like this product but I just felt like it was a waste of money.
Cortney S.
Review for: Buff Beige (N4), Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Best liquid foundation. It's light and not sticky. For the price, this is an amazing foundation. The coverage is perfect I barely have to put any on and I don't have to put more makeup on with it. Super easy to apply, the cushion is soft and applies the perfect amount. Not more than $20 so its the perfect go-to foundation.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.