BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this cushion foundation for everyday. Has awesome coverage looks nice and natural. The price isntto bad for drugstore. Get this you wont be disappointed. I have oily skin and it lasts all day on my skin. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an easy foundation
Josephine S.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I've used this foundation a few times now and I will say that if you are looking for full coverage, this is not for you. This foundation gives a light/medium coverage and does have a dewy/ luminous effect to it as it claims and is hydrating, so perfect for dry skin gals. It is buildable to your liking of coverage so you could apply more. They recommend to use it with the puff that comes with it and you are to "press" it into your skin, not swipe it on. I've used the puff that came with it and I honestly would recommend you use a beauty blender since you get more coverage with it or a make up brush, but a little product goes a long way! So be careful. It is basically a liquid foundation on a squishy cushion sponge. I've heard this is the same as korean Beauty products. I've never tried korean beauty foundations personally, but I do like the concept of this. The foundation itself is very nice, although the wear time on it does not last long.. Id say between 4 to 5 hours
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I wanted to try this foundation out a few months ago, and I wish I had! I would've saved a lot more money if I had bought this when I wanted to instead of just now trying it. I have very dry skin, so I prefer medium coverage; full coverage makes my makeup look cakey. It has a nice dewy finish but not so luminous that you'll look like an oil slick. Even when I set it with powder the luminosity shows through. I didn't wear it for very long, however, so I can't comment on that.

I even applied this to one side of my face and Pro-Glow to the other side to compare, and this foundation was so. much. better. I couldn't believe it! I thought I really liked Pro-Glow until I tried the Lumi Cushion. It feels light but I can still feel it on my cheeks, compared to my higher-end foundations. This did oxidize a little bit, maybe 1/4 to half a shade darker. I expected this however and bought a lighter shade than I thought I would need and it turned out perfect.

I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 because you only get .51 fl oz for $17, when the regular True Match Lumi foundation is $12 for a full 1 oz. IMO, a drug store foundation shouldn't cost almost $20, and if it does it should at least be a full 1 oz. Also, I've read other reviews that say this foundation only lasts 3-4 hours, which is a bummer. I'll have to see for myself though.

If you're curious about this product, I say try it. I seriously like it better than my Dior Forever foundation, and that cost me $50. This foundation covered up most of my redness (2 coats), evened my skin tone, made my skin look hydrated and well-rested (I'm in graduate school, so sleep and hydration are two things I don't get enough of), and I can buy it at Target instead of having to order it from Sephora. Score!

Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I bought mine a while ago and it still has some product I think it is very light coverage builds up to a medium coverage. I don't really use this because it's more unsanitary in my part but rather than that it's a good product.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This foundation is great for the summer or if you have dry skin. It is so Dewey and beautiful. Two layers is full coverage. I am giving 4/5 because I wish it lasted longer during the day and I also wish they had a larger shade range.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
I'm a big lover of cushions and, as you know if you're into them, some are really expensive. I think for the price, this is the best. L'Oréal has a color that matches perfectly to my skin, the applicator is easy to use, and the coverage is great. Hint: when you think you've run out, flip the cushion. You'll be amazed how much more foundation is underneath.
Denise L.
Stafford, TX
I love this foundation for everyday wear!!! Lightweight buildable coverage!! No sent a super beautifull natural glowy finish. The only negative is after 12 hours of wear you do have to touch up tzone but thats normal I think for anyone with oil tzone!!!
Christina W.
Frisco, TX
Honestly I was really looking forward to this product. When I first opened it, I hated the sponge it came with, so I threw it away. I used my beauty blender to apply the foundation. It was way to greasy, and when I apply powder on top it looked like the makeup was caked on. The product itself is a great concept. Just wish the foundation look so oily.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I don't like this foundation on its own, it's not enough coverage for me. However I absolutely love applying this on top of other foundations that look a little dry or just to add a little more coverage/glow. My favorite foundation to mix this with is the Maybelline Dream Velvet foundation. This combo was my absolute favorite for months! Truly a beautiful mix.
Crystal T.
Quinlan, TX
I was skeptical about trying this but I'm glad I did. It covers over your skin so great! It's not heavy. What I absolutely love about it is it's part of the true Match line and it always matching my tone perfectly!

Crystal Thomas
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.