BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation these foundation are amazing 💗 the way it's set up in the little compact is pretty neat it's cushion and softness is insane I love it and the colors are good for matching any skin tone
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
I've been dying to try the whole cushion foundation for YEARS. You know, because Korea has had this forever. I was ecstatic when I learned about this product. Mostly for the accessibility and surprising range of colors. Most Korean cushions come in 2-3 very FAIR color options. I was a little disappointed that these are not refillable like all Korean cushions and the IT cosmetics cushion foundation. I guess, it's their way to have us buy a whole new compact instead of a discounted refill.

Overall, I was blown away when I first put the product on. I couldn't believe how lightweight it was and the coverage that came with it. This color matched me perfectly. Now I'll be honest, I'm usually a matte skin kind of girl, so it took me a little getting used to. I wasn't sure if i was greasy/oily or luminous/glowy. I have naturally dry skin in the winter, so I knew this would work well for me. I did still set it with ELF's Sunscreen Powder, because (another con) this contains absolutely no SPF like the Physician's Formula and Laneige.

There are a few drawbacks, but I'm glad I finally got to try this out. As much as I want to repurchase this product, L'Oreal is not a cruelty free brand. So I will be cleaning this beauty out and filling it up with an animal friendly foundation. If it doesn't bother you that L'Oreal does animal testing (to the most ADORABLE fluffy rabbits), then give this a try.
Emily T.
New Milford, NJ
DO NOT BUY THIS! It is the worst foundation out there. The cushion makes it very hard to apply. The cushion pad absorbs almost all of the product which waste your money. The formula is so bad and it is so sticky. I would never buy this product it is so bad.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
I actually really like. I haven't used drugstore foundation in forever so I was a little skeptical, but I heard amazing things about it. It has really good buildable coverage (which I like on my good days and not so good days). I just patted it on my skin and then blended it with a beauty blender. I will say it got a little cakey around my nose, but I also forgot to use a setting powder that day. It does blend easily and I didn't need to put a lot on.
Kim B.
I love this foundation! It looks super flawless and has decent coverage for a cushion foundation. I just take a kabuki brush and dunk it into the cushion and that's usually enough for my whole face. My only complaints is that I wish the cool shades went below C3 because N2 is a little to yellow for me, and my face gets a little greasy looking by the end of the day because it starts off so dewy.
Dana R.
Forrest City, AR
Well first off, it applied smoothly and I loved the texture of it on my dry skin. BUT I got the lightest shade available and it was still too dark. It covered very well, I'd say medium coverage and it was very lightweight. I would recommend this to those without super pale skin.
Marta V.
I saw really great reviews for this on YouTube and was excited to try it. it's supposed to be new technology, but it's almost useless if you use the sponge they give you. If you use a beauty blender you can get some really light coverage to cover some faded scars, but that's about its
Erika E.
Stockton, CA
I have to say I was very skeptical about trying this foundation but after reading other reviews I gave in and purchased it. The foundation is reasonably priced and the quality is pretty good. I apply with a beauty blender and I get a medium to full coverage finish! Must try!
Cortney B.
Bedford, NH
Love love love! This is a very light weight foundation! When I first started using I had people actually notice my skin looked glowy! It has buildable coverage but probably wouldn't work
well for someone who likes a full face look. It is sheer! Feels very light after it dries. 4 stars, not 5 because it runs out VERY quickly.
Michelle M.
I use N2 for my shade, and this is definitely my favorite lightweight foundation. It's light, very blendable, buildable, and I got it at Target. Although it costs a little bit more than most drugstore foundations, it's the best drugstore cushion foundations I've ever tried.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.