BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Em S.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This is a beautiful foundation! The shade N2 is perfect for me. It has a thinner consistency and a dewy finish. I prefer to apply it with a damp sponge instead of the included puff. The cushion feature is super fun, but the foundation is expensive for how little you are getting (0.51 ounces).
Katrina L.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite cushion foundation ever. I love the dewy look, and I have dry skin. This cushion makes my skin look very healthy. It doesn't not provide a ton of coverage , but you can aways use more concealer. My only complaint is that price, it is pretty pricey for a drugstore brand and it does gets used up pretty quick even if I flip the cushion over and over again.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the coverage of this foundation and I like the application too. But, for the life of me I cannot find a shade that matches my complexion! Every time I use this I look like I'm wearing a mask. I've tried mixing shades but all the colors have some weird undertone that won't match my skin.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I love this foundation. It’s so buildable and such a beautiful glowing finish. It lasts forever too. I always use it and recently found a ton on sale at Walmart which was great to stock up on. I don’t use the pad it comes with but i do like to use a brush with it. It’s one of my drugstore favorites.
Mai Lee H.
I love this cushion so much for a drugstore product! It's super moisturizing and it does give a natural dewy look, but it makes your skin look so healthy. I have bought 2 different shades already for summer and winter. It's a good medium buildable coverage and super easy to use! It's my go to when I want a fast makeup look and still look bomb!
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
Decided to jump on the cushion foundation train and found this one at Walmart. I have to say I'm impressed. Lasts throughout the day without oxidizing, getting patchy, and makes my skin look radiant and never cakey with buildable coverage! My new favorite drugstore foundation. My only complaint is the longevity of the product itself is quite short. I've only used a handful of times and product is almost out.
Abby R.
Hohenwald, TN
My holy grail drugstore foundation. I apply it with a damp beauty sponge, and bounce it onto my skin. It sinks right in almost as if it was a serum! Gives my skin a fantastic healthy glow! I'm so impressed L'Oréal! I have extremely sensitive, combo skin and find no issues with this. I set my t-zone with a powder and I'm good to go!
Christina M.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I have terribly sensitive skin, so I am always so nervous to try drugstore foundations. (I always check the beautypedia on Paula's Choice to see their review of the ingredients and if they are harmful to the skin. They said this was basically the Estee Lauder cushion foundation, but without the irritating fragrance. Which makes sense because Estee Lauder and L'Oreal are sister companies) I was really curious about this foundation because I was seeing it everywhere online, so I picked one up. It is AMAZING. I have normal-dry skin, and this foundation looks and feels like skin with a radiant finish. For quick, everyday application, I don't set this with powder or even need to add concealer unless I have a breakout. For a more intense application, I'll set it with powder and add my bronzer, highlight and blush on top for a more dramatic look. The color range was a little bit off (the yellow undertones are W, while the pink are C.) I have a very pink face and yellow undertones in my body so I am using W3, and it is a perfect match. I use a damp beauty blender to apply. I cannot say enough good things about this product. The foundation lasts all day, doesn't cake up on my dry spots, it doesn't crease under my eyes and has the perfect amount of coverage for a natural look or can be built up for more coverage. I also found the best price at Bed Bath and Beyond for $10.99, and used a 20% coupon. This has replaced my NARS Sheer Glow, Makeup Forever Ultra HD, and ALL of my other foundations!
Valeria O.
Love so much this foundation! It’s gives me a natural glowly look and is easy to apply and you don't need very much. I use it with a dampened beauty blender and the coverage is perfect for me and enhances my skin. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't like heavy foundation, but a natural look.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Review for: Natural Ivory (C2) more...
Great compact makeup!  It is comparable to Lancome's cushion foundation in its coverage and quality.  I think the color matches my skin tone perfectly and melts into the skin seamlessly.  It is a little bit dewy, and I prefer a matte.  It soaks through the sponge very easily so be careful soaking up the product.  Don't be afraid to use a lot of product, it can be built up for extra coverage.  I don't even need concealer when I use it!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.