BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Kelsey B.
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3), Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I don't think I have ever been this happy with a foundation! First off, I have extremely sensitive skin, so it is always so hard for me to find a product that not only gives me good coverage, but also protects my skin from having breakouts. This product was so gentle and my skin reacted so well to it. It went on so smoothly and felt so lightweight. I loved it, I didn't feel like I had a caked on face of make-up, I felt very natural! The color complimented my skin and definitely made me a firm believer that this stuff is the best!
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This is one of my favorite go to foundations. I like the fact that it’s a cushion and you don’t waste product. It is a little more expensive for a drugstore foundation. It has a light to medium coverage and it looks like your not wearing makeup at all. I like this in the days I don’t want a glam look but I still want a little something. You do want to make sure you leave the lid closed tight because it will dry out. I wouldn’t say it’s matte or glowy but a natural finish. Perfect for anyone wanting a foundation for an everyday look.
Esther K.
Metuchen
This was the first and last cushion foundation that I used. I found this type of foundation leaving my skin looking more shiny and oily than glowy. The coverage was medium to heavy and buildable. I ran out of foundation pretty early and just didn't love the applicator. I don't know if I'm just not a fan of the cushion foundation in general or this brand but it was okay. Not great. Not horrible.
Joey J.
Belle Mead, NJ
I am a fan of this product. It is PRICEY for the drugstore ($17) but it gives you a really pretty dewey and luminous finish to your face. It is extremely light coverage but I enjoy it when I want to bring light and luminosity into my complexion. It is so easy to apply, you just tap it on with the little puff they give you. I would recommend this product if you are looking for something to give you a dewey finish and minimal coverage.
Reigan M.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Truly the best, most beautiful finish out of every drugstore foundation I've tried. So natural and glowy on my dry skin!! I would not recommend applying with the sponge it comes with, because the finish was way too much. I like to stick my foundation brunch into the cushion, and lightly blend throughout my face. Buildable coverage, incredible finish! The only downside to this product is that it does make me break out, however I have extremely sensitive, allergy-prone skin. Can't really blame the product for that.
Lindsay B.
Hopkins, MN
I like a dewy finish but this one seems really dewy to me. I'm more oily on my t-zone and very dry everywhere else, and I just felt like this made me look shiny all over. I'm not the biggest fan, although it does give me good coverage. I'd recommended this for dry skin or anyone looking for that extra boost of luminosity. Stay away if you're oily!
Ashley M.
This is by far the best drugstore foundation in my opinion. I have dry skin and this gives just enough moisture and luminosity to make my skin look hydrated and refreshed, while providing plenty of coverage and evening out my skin tone. I absolutely love it and I always go buy before I head to the beach bc I feel like it withstands the sweat and humidity better than most foundations as well!
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking for an alternative to my Make Up Forever foundation. I wanted something more sheer and easy to apply. I was also hoping for something more dewy and moisturizing. This stuff does really well at all of that! My skin is a combination of oily and dry, but in the winter it is definitely on the dry side. I gently dab and blend this on the forehead, chin, and sides of the nose where I have redness/splotchyness and it covers it very well while still looking thinly applied. I recommend it even though it is pricey for a drugstore foundation!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
When these new cushion foundations came out I ran out and bought a few but I actually like this one. It applies so creamy. You have to be careful with what you apply it with if you do not use the included sponge applicator or it WILL streak. It is a nice creamy medium to full coverage. It does conceal some imperfections in your skin. I was really quite intrigued and surprised by the results that I received from their product. The packaging is beautiful with the rose gold and lace!
Tania R.
Hood River, OR
This is by far my favorite foundation. Even better than some high ends I've bought. I'm currently on repurchase number 3! It has an amazing coverage, about medium. It's great for combination skin! Highly recommend! Also here is a picture of me wearing it!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.