BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Reigan M.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Truly the best, most beautiful finish out of every drugstore foundation I've tried. So natural and glowy on my dry skin!! I would not recommend applying with the sponge it comes with, because the finish was way too much. I like to stick my foundation brunch into the cushion, and lightly blend throughout my face. Buildable coverage, incredible finish! The only downside to this product is that it does make me break out, however I have extremely sensitive, allergy-prone skin. Can't really blame the product for that.
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Ok this foundation is a game changer! I actually hate foundation because I can never find one that looks natural. I hate looking like I'm wearing makeup I like looking like my skin but better type stuff but don't get me wrong I want COVERAGE! This is now my holy grail! It sinks into your skin, has amazing buildable coverage, beautiful dewy lumi finish, and long lasting! I do have combo skin so I set with powder but even then my lord it looks like skin! Everyone needs this foundation!
Ashley M.
This is by far the best drugstore foundation in my opinion. I have dry skin and this gives just enough moisture and luminosity to make my skin look hydrated and refreshed, while providing plenty of coverage and evening out my skin tone. I absolutely love it and I always go buy before I head to the beach bc I feel like it withstands the sweat and humidity better than most foundations as well!
Lindsay B.
Hopkins, MN
I like a dewy finish but this one seems really dewy to me. I'm more oily on my t-zone and very dry everywhere else, and I just felt like this made me look shiny all over. I'm not the biggest fan, although it does give me good coverage. I'd recommended this for dry skin or anyone looking for that extra boost of luminosity. Stay away if you're oily!
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking for an alternative to my Make Up Forever foundation. I wanted something more sheer and easy to apply. I was also hoping for something more dewy and moisturizing. This stuff does really well at all of that! My skin is a combination of oily and dry, but in the winter it is definitely on the dry side. I gently dab and blend this on the forehead, chin, and sides of the nose where I have redness/splotchyness and it covers it very well while still looking thinly applied. I recommend it even though it is pricey for a drugstore foundation!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
When these new cushion foundations came out I ran out and bought a few but I actually like this one. It applies so creamy. You have to be careful with what you apply it with if you do not use the included sponge applicator or it WILL streak. It is a nice creamy medium to full coverage. It does conceal some imperfections in your skin. I was really quite intrigued and surprised by the results that I received from their product. The packaging is beautiful with the rose gold and lace!
Tania R.
Hood River, OR
This is by far my favorite foundation. Even better than some high ends I've bought. I'm currently on repurchase number 3! It has an amazing coverage, about medium. It's great for combination skin! Highly recommend! Also here is a picture of me wearing it!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
I really enjoy this foundation for the summer. It's a much lighter coverage but can definitely be built up. It has a beautiful luminous finish but not so much that you look oily. I feel like for the price there really isn't a good enough amount of product though. I would suggest using this with a brush because I find sponges really soak up the product you pay for. If you need to you can go over top of the foundation you applied with a brush with a sponge to smooth it out
Женя П.
I am completely obsessed with this cushion and always recommend it to my friends. The coverage is so dewy and natural, it's cheap, it's easy to apply, it's portable, it lasts a long time, and the only negative that anyone ever has about it is that it doesn't come in enough color choices. Other than that I'd say it's the perfect base.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I love this stuff! It is a light foundation but can build I feel as though I am able to apply it well it does not make my skin look oily but has a dewy finish it will make you have a great makeup day it's nice to throw in your purse you can pour liquid foundation in once you run out! I enjoy this product!!! L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.