BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alondra M.
Nogal 718 los encinos (monterrey, apodaca)
Me facinan los productos de lorealestan super picmentados y estan super cool deverdad lo recomiendo muchisimo
Joanie B.
Quebec
I really like this fundation. It looks really natural and glowy. And i like the fact That IT is in this form
Erika B.
Chicoutimi
Loreal lumi is my go to summer foundation. It looks bright and soft and a little bit rosy. Feels like pearls.
Tarryn B.
Melbourne
Light coverage and a hard product to work with. Can’t really build up coverage. And it broke up on the skin
meriem L.
marakeche
it is very beautiful and I use it every night before sleeping I love his perfume and the chagerais never
Erynn W.
Saint Albert
The sponge sucks. Poor foundation distribution and the shades were hard to match. Would not buy again
Giulia P.
London, London
Amazing foundation, but I think it's little expensive for a pharmacy foundation. But it works well
Maera P.
Philippines
Omg! I haven't try thus before but I really want this loreal true match lumi cushion . I love this
Daniela D.
So many people love this, but it didn't work for me.. There are other foundations that are better
Ximena C.
atacama
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
Amo los productos de loreal son muy buenos y económicamente son buenos y me encantaría aprobarlo
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.