BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
sandi B.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Easy to apply and looks flawless on my skin. Medium matte coverage and has high sunscreen in it which is important to me. Very light weight on the face.
Chelsea C.
I liked the color of the foundation since it's hard to find ones that aren't super yellow. But I found this to get cakey and clinged to my dry patches.
Fatema a.
Manama
I like this foundation a lot because it gives me a healthy and dewy look .the application of it is very easy I use this foundation when I'm in a hurry
Liane T.
New Liskeard, ON
I love this foundation, it lasts all day. Great buildable coverage and gives a glow from within look. Totally should've won reviewers choice award.
Soltani D.
Review for: Cocoa (C8) more...
Very interesting foundation but it suit dry and normal skins very illuminating and hydrating not good for oily skin at all, so i give it 3 stars
Esha C.
It is one of the best cushion foundation i've used. The only thing which I don't like is that dark coloured skin people won't have their shade
Alya K.
I'm not a great fan of this. It made me red and breakout. It has a low price but I won't ever get it again. It just didn't work for my skin.
KimSoJoon K.
Its Amaizing!! This new Loreal Nude Cushion founation has a dewy glow with amazing hidratataion. It has an spf 29... i really recommend it...
Laurence L.
Montreal, Quebec
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
My favorite foundation out there! Perfect for my dry skin. If you look glowing you need to try it one. I would say it is a light coverage.
asma C.
Annaba
The coverage is light; very light I'd say;as if it was a BB cream ; and I don't really like the packaging and the concept of the cushion
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.