BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kim d.
winnipeg
I like this product, it had a good match to my skin and nice coverage, however I find it really hard to get enough product on the applicator it comes with .
Nery Joy G.
I love cushion products and this is oneof my most favorite. This is the first cushion product that I used and this is the reason why I love cushion products.
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗💗
Romy V.
Fresno, CA
I like this foundation, it is very nice to ably and fresh but the coverage is very light. it is a very nice one to have a light coverage "no-makeup" look.
Karine D.
Moncton, NB
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This was not for me I have combo skin and not even an hour I had this on. I was a total oil slick. And at 20.00 at my local Wal-Mart.... Save your money
sandi B.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Easy to apply and looks flawless on my skin. Medium matte coverage and has high sunscreen in it which is important to me. Very light weight on the face.
Fatema a.
Manama
I like this foundation a lot because it gives me a healthy and dewy look .the application of it is very easy I use this foundation when I'm in a hurry
Chelsea C.
I liked the color of the foundation since it's hard to find ones that aren't super yellow. But I found this to get cakey and clinged to my dry patches.
Liane T.
New Liskeard, ON
I love this foundation, it lasts all day. Great buildable coverage and gives a glow from within look. Totally should've won reviewers choice award.
Soltani D.
Review for: Cocoa (C8) more...
Very interesting foundation but it suit dry and normal skins very illuminating and hydrating not good for oily skin at all, so i give it 3 stars
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.