BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Giulia S.
Livorno
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I don't really like applying foundation onto my skin, i usually prefer use bb creams or cc creams but this guys is a really great product for those of you who like me are looking for a light foundation. Also you can build it up in the areas where you need high coverage. It comes in different shades and undertone so it's easy to find the suits you the best. This type of application is really innovative and comes from asia in particular from korea which is well known as the "makeup and skincare country". The sponge that comes with the product is good and its easy to clean. The application is even. This is a great product if you re looking for a luminous, glowing finish. I hardly recommend this product guys!
Lore M.
This product makes my skin look amazing and it gives a good coverage. The downside is that I can only use it for a short amount of time because it doesn't have enough product. I do like it tough.
Alicia C.
Rowntree Road, Twickenham
This is a great foundation for my dry skin and it really helps to moisturise it as well! I normally have a lot of difficulty finding foundation for my pale skin but this one is perfect!
Jeanette P.
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
Have only been using this recently but so far so good the colour match is good and it gives amazing coverage that last all day again brought from a local drugstore store so was brought on an offer which made it a bargain!!
Dunja K.
My favourite foundation right now. It has medium coverage and a dewy finish, and the packaging is super cute and travel friendly. It makes my skin almost naturally glow, and it's not heavy.
Nela K.
Gregorovce
I've tested this cushion foundation, but I do not like it... Even the lightest colour looks orange on me, which is gross I also do not like the consistency of this product. I do not recommend
Shawna G.
Montreal
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
Love this is so quick to use even on the go blends out effortlessly its easily buildable. I have dry skin this does not emphasize any dryness or grab anywhere gives me a gorgeous dewy look
Dana T.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I like how this cushion feels light on my skin and though the coverage is quite sheer, it did cover my pores and make my skin looks smooth and fair. Doesn't break my skin out and it stays on all day. It has a dewy finish on my skin which I absolutely love!
Laina H.
St, ON
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I am loving this foundation! I'm someone who rarely ever branches out and tries new foundations. I have oily, sensitive skin so a lot of things don't work for me and I typically stick to what I know. However, I'll admit, the packaging and unique features of this foundation drew me in, and honestly... I'm impressed! It goes on super smooth and easy. I've applied it both with a beauty blender & a brush, and both are flawless. It does leave my skin a TAD oily (nothing major), but I set it with a powder and it gives me the most dewy, beautiful finish. Stays on all day. Hasn't made me breakout. Will definitely be buying this again!
Kerry B.
SCUNTHORPE, SCUNTHORPE
Wasn't the best. Didn't have great coverage. Not very hygienic either because you cant  really wash the apolicator. Easy to apply. Light weight. Normal finish. Wouldn't repurchasw
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.