BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Kara C.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
N2 is the perfect match for my skin tone (I'm NC20, my face is very neutral, but my neck has slight yellow undertones). This product offers buildable coverage which starts out light and can go to, I'd say, medium coverage. I am lucky enough not to have problem skin so light coverage is good for me. This evens my skin tone and keeps my skin looking like skin. It doesn't cake up or start to separate during the day (I have normal to dry skin). It has what I'd call a demi-matte finish; not too dewey, but not too matte either.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I really love the idea of this foundation however I got the wrong color and mine is very orange!! I really would like to try again though because I have the liquid formula im and I love it
Nikita L.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I LOVE this cushion foundation. I'm a person with dry skin and I like my skin to look fresh and healthy. This foundation gives you a dewy finish and it lasts pretty long. The packaging is great. You don't need to take a brush with you - just a little "box" et voilà! It fits in my little bag and I can bring it with me without creating a mess in my bag. The coverage is pretty good for my skin. I don't have a lot of pimple but a lot of redness in my face. And the product itself covers my redness really good. The finish doesn't look cakey and the fact that my product doesn't make me look cakey was really important to me.
Jennifer S.
Gander
This foundation might last two weeks.... there is so little product in here it is such a rip off. Also the price for a drugstore foundation is just ridiculous, many other options out there!!
Michelle B.
this is one of my favorite drugstore foundations, it glides on super easily and from the first application it has amazing coverage and it doesn't look dry or patchy like othe cushion foundations, it is indeed very dewy
Danai P.
At first I was not sure about getting this product, but after I got it I fell in love with it. It is so easy to apply and it is very buildable. I would recommend it to everyone.
Tyrene L.
Mabalacat
Fair price for a foundation, cute packaging though. I really like cushion mostly i like korean style like that's why i tried to buy this cushin and it looks good.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This foundation is my #1 go-to. It was my first experience with a cushion foundation and I was very skeptical at first! But when I saw the coverage and glow it gave my skin I kept on going back. I have normal/dry skin and this gives the perfect amount of sheen/glow that I am looking for. It even lasts me my entire 12 hour shift and I don't feel oily or cakey at the end. Applies great with my beauty blender (wasn't a fan of the applicator it came with).
Xuan-An N.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
This is my current go-to foundation! Beautiful dewy finish, not greasy and isn't tacky at all! For such a good coverage (medium, buildable), it is super light on the skin! I don't feel it at all! The colour W3 matches me perfectly and covers up my blemishes with ease. I use my flat top kabuki with this and I love it (I just have to be careful not to press my brush too hard cause then I'll get too much product)
My blush, bronzer and highlight stay put all day on top of this foundation, which is great!

It is up there in terms of price for a drugstore product, but I think it's worth it, I will definitely repurchase!
Gwendolyn F.
I was very excited to try this products after loving the original Lumi version, but I hated this! I have dry skin and I thought this would be perfect but it made me look soooo greasy, even after setting it. The coverage was very sheer, which i don't personally enjoy. It's also on the more expensive side of drugstore foundation, which is even more disappointing for me. A lot of YTers recommend this product, but sadly it just didn't work for me!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.