BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Christina D.
This foundation makes my skin so luminous and hydrated. Buildable coverage, but I love using this foundation for light make-up days. Also, it's great to travel with. It's in a convenient compact that won't smash or break in my bag. I will definitely be repurchasing this for my sunny vacation.
Stevie S.
Tullibody
I did like this foundation but it just fell short of the mark a few times. I think because I'm so used to the True Match foundation I was expecting full coverage but its actually very light. There also isn't a lot of product in the sponge.
Jovana R.
Sydney
This product is okay to yse its not the worse but theres so much more makeup that is left in the sponge when you think there is no product left. It is a very weird way of using your foundation and you also dont get much product. I don't recommend buying but thats just my opinion
Beauty S.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I like the finish of this foundation but I don't love the way this feels on my skin. It feels really weird and no matter how much I blend my foundation it looks just a little off. I think I will stick to liquid and powder foundations.
Danielle J.
This is a great and quick foundation to use daily and is easy to apply quickly. The only downside is that it's not great for oily skin and it doesn't last very long, I would buy again but only use for days where I need a quick job.
Maya G.
Ajax, ON
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3) more...
The sponge attracts lots of bacteria and sometimes it can cause break outs its not very long lasting and not easy to apply i dont recommend getting this but if u want you can always ask a sales person for a sample or to try it on
Courtney M.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Great for light coverage everyday makeup, it’s so lightweight on your face it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing any foundation at all! I was skeptical at first because when I opened the packaging the cushion looked very dark but when it was swatched it was a prefect match
Natalia D.
Hampstead, London
I loved this foundation , it covers but at the same time make your skin look flawless and smooth and natural , i recommend it and especially for summer because it also gives you that bronzer look wich looks so pretty !! ❤
Samantha R.
St, NS
This cushion foundation works beautifully! It is very easy to apply and blend into the skin. It worked well with my oily skin, and it does leave a dewy finish. If you are looking for a cheap cushion foundation, this is the best one out there!
Teodora P.
Stara Zagora
Yesterday i bought number 3 from this foundation which is the lightest of them all . At first i was thinking that maybe it's not a good idea , cause i have oily skin . Now after 2 days of using i am glad of my choice .
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.