BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I really like this foundation when I'm wanting to have a more natural look. I adore the cushioned way of applying the foundation, it really lets you decide where you want to build up the coverage rather than needing to pile it up on your whole face. It's got quite a light coverage but again, you can build it up. Sometimes it's so light that I even forget I'm wearing foundation. If you're looking for a light and natural look, you should definitely give this a try
Emma A.
Edinburgh
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Nothing bad to say about this product, very handy to have, with my work I can't get liquids in over 100ml with this product I don't have that problem. It fits nicely in my handbag. The product itself goes on very nice you don't waste any as it just comes out of the sponge so you can use as much as you need. I have dry skin and this didn't show at all with this product. I have not heard a complaint yet on this product I will definitely buy more.
lizi s.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
One of the best fountations that I've ever tried. It has a matte finish that I love and it feels as if you didn't have makeup on. The coverage is high, it gives you a clear. Super easy to apply and blend. I would recommend it if you are looking for a light natural finish , perfect for your daily routine.
Ash J.
Thornhill, ON
This product is absolutely perfect for the person who does not like thick, full coverage foundation. I don't wear foundation often but wanted something for winter and it's PERFECT. I also have normal/dry skin so the dewy finish just gives that little bit of extra oomph! I also find it hard to colour match and the N3.5 is the perfect colour for my light/medium neutral skin tone. A shining star! Absolutely love it.
Zen B.
Review for: Cocoa (C8), Perfect Beige (N5.5), Buff Beige (N4), Creamy Natural (C3), Nude Beige (W3), Shell Beige (C4), Creme Cafe (W8), Classic Buff (N3.5), Suntan (W5.5), Natural Tan (C5.5), Light Ivory (W2), Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I can tell this is a really beautiful foundation. It’s light-weight yet gives a good medium coverage, it’s super quick to put on and touch up, it wears all day without being to dry or oily. But as someone pale, I just can’t give this foundation 5 stars. The lightest shade, is about 2 -3 shades darker than my skin, and i’m not the palest person ever. If the shades were better...I could see this being one of my holy grails.
Maria F.
You need this!
I often get last minute notice to get up and go out for drinks or dinner. This product saves my but everytime. Price is average, the coverage is great! I wouldn't say it's super long lasting and people with oily skin should steer away from the lumi because it'll cause you to look even "wetter" top it off with a light powder and even some bronzer and you'll look like you just spent hours getting ready!
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
I really like this foundation. I tried it because a beauty blogger recommended it and it works really well. I tend to have oily skin so I was nervous to try a lumi foundation, but this product did not make me look oily. It gave me a good natural glow with light to medium coverage!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
Plastic packaging is soft pink, the top cover is purple with a mirror coating, it is scratched over time. There is a convenient, large mirror and a sponge-applicator with a satin pink ribbon in the middle. I have the lightest first shade. The tone suits me, I will not say that the tone is direct, but it looks good. I noticed that a little can adjust to the tone of the skin. Pleases the presence of SPF 29; Not happy that the product was put only 14.6 grams. Pro The tone is very delicate, smooth and unproblematic. Apparently, due to the fact that the method of application is in patting pressing movements, the tone can smooth the peeling, with which my nose is always struggling. He is friends with all the powders (I have 5), but depending on the brand of powder, the shine appears sooner or later. Worst of all, the mineral powder behaves - with it, the shine appears after a couple of hours. I knew in advance that the kushons were not declared as a means with a high degree of coverage and did not expect much toning from it. I just want to level out the overall tone of the face, and I'll cover up the shortcomings with a proofreader.
Stacey B.
I’ve only recently started to use this product and I really like how light it is on my skin. Coverage is medium and quite dewy however can be built up. I used a beauty blender to buff it in as I don’t like using the sponges that come with the products. I purchased this from Boots UK for £9.99 when the 3 for 2 offer was on. I would definitely repurchase once I have used up the rest of my collection.
Sarah H.
WATERLOO, ON
I prefer the original True Match makeup in the glass jar. While I do have dry skin, I don't use this cushion foundation. It doesn't come in enough shades and there are better more affordable options at the drugstore. It's not a bad product and some people consider this their holygrail ....not me
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.