BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Nela K.
Gregorovce
I've tested this cushion foundation, but I do not like it... Even the lightest colour looks orange on me, which is gross I also do not like the consistency of this product. I do not recommend
Laina H.
St Catharines, Ontario
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I am loving this foundation! I'm someone who rarely ever branches out and tries new foundations. I have oily, sensitive skin so a lot of things don't work for me and I typically stick to what I know. However, I'll admit, the packaging and unique features of this foundation drew me in, and honestly... I'm impressed! It goes on super smooth and easy. I've applied it both with a beauty blender & a brush, and both are flawless. It does leave my skin a TAD oily (nothing major), but I set it with a powder and it gives me the most dewy, beautiful finish. Stays on all day. Hasn't made me breakout. Will definitely be buying this again!
Kerry B.
SCUNTHORPE, SCUNTHORPE
Wasn't the best. Didn't have great coverage. Not very hygienic either because you cant  really wash the apolicator. Easy to apply. Light weight. Normal finish. Wouldn't repurchasw
Jessica D.
Smithfield plains
This is a really nice light foundation. It sat nice on the face and the packaging was super cute. It was nice to have in my handbag if i needed it. Next summer i will repurchase.
Shannon G.
Toronto
I have raved about this foundation many times to many people. I love it. I've just re-purchased it. First, the packaging is beautiful and lightweight. White and rose gold being all the rage right now, it looks lovely sitting atop your make up table. It comes with an applicator sponge and the case has a mirror.

The product itself has a lighter coverage, but it can be built up. It leaves a dewy finish on the skin that looks so natural. So happy with this product!
Mawj W.
Heidelberg
This product it's just not for people who have acne scars and I think it's better for people with dry skin because it dose hydrate the skin really well and it has dewy finish
Asmita M.
adelaide
Review for: Natural Beige (W4) more...
L’oreal true match lumi cushion foundation is an amazing product... it gives a sheer finish to the skin....it is really easy to wear it and jus go as all skin care and makeup is comprised in one....
evam t.
Toronto
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I LOOOVE THIS PRODUCT.

I have been looking for a nice affordable cushion foundation for a while, and haven't been having luck until i stumbled upon this.

usually i stuck to Maybelline products but picking this out was a good decision.

packaging is so cute, it's very sleek and easy to use on the go and is good for travel.

blends easy into my skin, is medium coverage and gives you this super beautiful glowy look. i know a lot of people aren't a fan, but i love a dewy look. you can also apply powder and that glossy look is turned into a matte look.

i love this product a lot and it's very moisturizing so good for dry skin type and winter weather!
Alexa T.
Dalby
Fantastic for light luminous coverage for healthy looking natural skinI'm naturally an oily person but this doesn't enhance my oils when I set my t-zone with a light powder
Kara C.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
N2 is the perfect match for my skin tone (I'm NC20, my face is very neutral, but my neck has slight yellow undertones). This product offers buildable coverage which starts out light and can go to, I'd say, medium coverage. I am lucky enough not to have problem skin so light coverage is good for me. This evens my skin tone and keeps my skin looking like skin. It doesn't cake up or start to separate during the day (I have normal to dry skin). It has what I'd call a demi-matte finish; not too dewey, but not too matte either.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.