BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Sarah H.
WATERLOO, ON
I prefer the original True Match makeup in the glass jar. While I do have dry skin, I don't use this cushion foundation. It doesn't come in enough shades and there are better more affordable options at the drugstore. It's not a bad product and some people consider this their holygrail ....not me
Kristina M.
Windsor, ON
I enjoy this foundation for the summer time (I'm not terribly oily) because it is light weight and easy to apply. Unfortunately I find it doesnt wear very well, as I can see slippage of the foundation after a few hours. I love the concept and the puff it comes with actually works perfectly fine for blending, but lasting power isn't there and I find you have to go back into the product quite a bit to get really good coverage out of it
Órla M.
Armagh , Armagh
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3), Nude Beige (W3) more...
Nice little compact with a mirror. Product blends very easily and sets for a good 6-10 hours with a powder on top, may need touched up if you have oily skin. It feels lightweight on the skin and doesn't set into pores. There's not much foundation in the pot which is a downfall as they're more expensive than other L'Oréal foundations, it only lasted me roughly 7/8 uses.
Francelys R.
Doral, FL
Sheer, natural weightless foundation with a glowy and radiant finish. Not full coverage but kind of buildable to medium. It really does look like your skin but better, which is my favorite type of coverage. I love the feel and finish, but took off one lippie because the staying power is just so-so on my combo skin; 2 hours til shine and 4/5 hours before I need to touch up.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
I'm not completely in love with this product. Yes it's light weight and you can build it up but I definitely don't recommend it for oily skin as it will look bloshy. But if you have dry skin it's good 😊
Cynthia A.
Brampton , ON
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This product is not good if you have oily or combination skin. I also found the coverage very sheer on the face and covered nothing. It feels like you are putting water on your face and is very refreshing but it comes off your face pretty much within an hour of wearing it. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone other than those who have really dry skin.
Charlotte P.
The coverage and finish of this product is completely amazing. The high coverage and luminosity reminds me of the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. If applied with a beauty blender instead of the sponge it comes with the coverage doubles. Sadly, the product dries out very quickly and needs replacing so much that it becomes a hassle and not economical to keep buying.
Jacqueline C.
Instead of buying Lancome's cushion foundation,this is a cheaper and affordable dupe for it because overall you cannot even tell the difference.. Note: lancome owns loreal so....... Go save money!! L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation
Magdalena U.
Santiago (Chile)
The best drugstore foundation i've trie. Its lightweight, but medium-natural coverage. I have combination skin and it lasts all day on me without clinging on dry spots. It has a dewy finish to it. The down side is that it gets a little darker once you apply but that's it. I would buy again.
Brittany C.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I enjoy this foundation for my days where I want a more light and natural look. It leaves the skin looking so nice and dewy. I would suggest tossing the applicator though, I didn't find it to work well. Works great with makeup sponges. Light coverage in my opinion with a little ability to build, but not much.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.