BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I really want to try this is it good for all weather's .....1 Answers
  • Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Melanie D.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
The BEST everyday foundation. Natural finish, medium coverage, blend ability beyond compare and the cushion factor makes it more exciting. I personally prefer to apply this with a beauty blender because I feel like it applies nicer than with a brush. The one thing that perhaps needs to be bettered is the color selection; L'oreal has so many shades in the regular True Match line, so they should definitely expand their shade range in this foundation
Rashina F.
Dubai
Review for: Soft Ivory (N1) more...
Hii makeup lover!
L’Oréal being budget friendly and a long time favorite brand has launched an amazing product..
This cushion foundation has a very dewy finish which is a really bonus point for dry skin. The best application result is with a beauty blender and is medium to full coverage.
One draw back is that the cushion is not saturated enough or the foundation dries down very fast so one can only get about 15 uses out of it after that it’s a struggle.
Hope you all like my review
See you soonL'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation
Ayesha H.
Kitchener , ON
✨Would I recommend this Product?

✨From where Can this be purchased?
Shoppers
Walmart

✨How does it compare to similar products?
Its very very light weight
Almost close to your own skin tone
Gives natural glow
Perfect for minimalist look
If you live in humid country, wont last well
For oily skin, face can get easily oily
Staying power is not long in case of exposure to sun/heat/humidity
Emma A.
Edinburgh
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
Nothing bad to say about this product, very handy to have, with my work I can't get liquids in over 100ml with this product I don't have that problem. It fits nicely in my handbag. The product itself goes on very nice you don't waste any as it just comes out of the sponge so you can use as much as you need. I have dry skin and this didn't show at all with this product. I have not heard a complaint yet on this product I will definitely buy more.
lizi s.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
One of the best fountations that I've ever tried. It has a matte finish that I love and it feels as if you didn't have makeup on. The coverage is high, it gives you a clear. Super easy to apply and blend. I would recommend it if you are looking for a light natural finish , perfect for your daily routine.
Ash J.
Thornhill, ON
This product is absolutely perfect for the person who does not like thick, full coverage foundation. I don't wear foundation often but wanted something for winter and it's PERFECT. I also have normal/dry skin so the dewy finish just gives that little bit of extra oomph! I also find it hard to colour match and the N3.5 is the perfect colour for my light/medium neutral skin tone. A shining star! Absolutely love it.
Maria F.
You need this!
I often get last minute notice to get up and go out for drinks or dinner. This product saves my but everytime. Price is average, the coverage is great! I wouldn't say it's super long lasting and people with oily skin should steer away from the lumi because it'll cause you to look even "wetter" top it off with a light powder and even some bronzer and you'll look like you just spent hours getting ready!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
Plastic packaging is soft pink, the top cover is purple with a mirror coating, it is scratched over time. There is a convenient, large mirror and a sponge-applicator with a satin pink ribbon in the middle. I have the lightest first shade. The tone suits me, I will not say that the tone is direct, but it looks good. I noticed that a little can adjust to the tone of the skin. Pleases the presence of SPF 29; Not happy that the product was put only 14.6 grams. Pro The tone is very delicate, smooth and unproblematic. Apparently, due to the fact that the method of application is in patting pressing movements, the tone can smooth the peeling, with which my nose is always struggling. He is friends with all the powders (I have 5), but depending on the brand of powder, the shine appears sooner or later. Worst of all, the mineral powder behaves - with it, the shine appears after a couple of hours. I knew in advance that the kushons were not declared as a means with a high degree of coverage and did not expect much toning from it. I just want to level out the overall tone of the face, and I'll cover up the shortcomings with a proofreader.
Gracen W.
Memphis, TN
I really like this foundation. I tried it because a beauty blogger recommended it and it works really well. I tend to have oily skin so I was nervous to try a lumi foundation, but this product did not make me look oily. It gave me a good natural glow with light to medium coverage!
Stacey B.
I’ve only recently started to use this product and I really like how light it is on my skin. Coverage is medium and quite dewy however can be built up. I used a beauty blender to buff it in as I don’t like using the sponges that come with the products. I purchased this from Boots UK for £9.99 when the 3 for 2 offer was on. I would definitely repurchase once I have used up the rest of my collection.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.